GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7370
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
That Lankinen contract is untouchable.
Thanks JR...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Fucking guy.
Thanks JR...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Fucking guy.
DeLevering since 1999.
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Lankinen slowly working his way to a .750 save %.
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
- Hockey Widow
- CC Legend
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Wow does Lankinen look bad. For some this is good.
Me, I’d give the kid a run to see what we have.
Me, I’d give the kid a run to see what we have.
The only HW the Canucks need
- Cornuck
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 6556
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Everywhere
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Is it worth buying him out? LINK
The Jet Woo Era is over.
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8727
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
It's what you would expect from a best vs worst affair...
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8727
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Holy Jumpin' Jehoshaphat that's a bad hockey team.
el rey del mambo
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8727
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
You got this @theman. Take us to the promised land.
Let's go on a run!
Let's go on a run!
el rey del mambo
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
I said last week that I thought I would be on the clock for a while, looks like I am right.Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:01 pm You got this @theman. Take us to the promised land.
Let's go on a run!
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10059
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Megs I just saw something positive out of Lekermaki. I may have to admit wrongness
If you need air...call it in
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Zeev finally gets his first point of the season.
DeBrusk and F Petey are upping their trade value.
DeBrusk and F Petey are upping their trade value.
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10059
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
I'm happy to see the gains the young dudes are making, even in a smoking by the champs.
The placeholders are all showing value for potential buyers which will bring assets back at the deadline.
There are positives in all this. I do much rather watch this team than last years vomit
The placeholders are all showing value for potential buyers which will bring assets back at the deadline.
There are positives in all this. I do much rather watch this team than last years vomit
If you need air...call it in
-
theman
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:51 pm
Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP
Agree, for TDL, I am hoping:
At least 3 forward trades
F Petey gone for a 3 asset package which includes a 1st
DeBrusk gone for a 1st
O’Connor gone for at least a 2nd
Cotter gone for at least a 2nd
Demko/ Lankinen traded for something with no salary retention.
Which Schenn retiring after this season I would not trade any D unless another D man is coming back in a trade.
At least 3 forward trades
F Petey gone for a 3 asset package which includes a 1st
DeBrusk gone for a 1st
O’Connor gone for at least a 2nd
Cotter gone for at least a 2nd
Demko/ Lankinen traded for something with no salary retention.
Which Schenn retiring after this season I would not trade any D unless another D man is coming back in a trade.
