Was still hot AF though.Ronning's Ghost wrote: ↑Sat Oct 03, 2026 11:38 amLoved her as Kamala and Col. Onatopp.
Didn't think she was a great fit for Jean Grey.
Famke Janssen.jpg
Girls...DeRedux Version
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- Meds
- MVP

- Posts: 6343
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Somewhere in NW BC trying (yet again) to trade a(nother) Swede…..
-
Ronning's Ghost
- MVP

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:25 pm
- Location: New Westminster
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Yeah, and Michelle Pfeiffer was hot AF as Catwoman, and Jessica Alba was hot AF as the Invisible Woman, and Amy Adams was hot AF as Lois Lane, but none of them looked like the characters they were portraying. That's always my preference when characters from other media are cast for the screen.
And any posts here deserve payoff with photos of attractive women, so here are photos of Anne Hathaway hot AF while looking like the way Catwoman is usually drawn:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7361
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Lol...I put Hathaway up early in the proceedings and was told she looked like Dave Grohl.
Personally I'm with you RG.
I think she has a great ass.
Personally I'm with you RG.
I think she has a great ass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10051
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7361
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
-
Ronning's Ghost
- MVP

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:25 pm
- Location: New Westminster
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Her ass is so perfect that when I first saw her mount that motorcycle in 'The Dark Knight Rises', I thought it might be a CGI effect.
One nice thing about admiring callipygian women is that it's more often at least partially the result of hard work rather than the genetic lottery.
Purr my new policy that all posts in this thread should include photos of attractive women, here are a couple of another quality Catwoman who is often left off the list of the greats (I guess because she made only one appearance), Lee Meriwether:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7361
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Callipygian??!!!
I think I just heard a head explode in rural Alberta.
Lee held it together pretty well really.
I think I just heard a head explode in rural Alberta.
Lee held it together pretty well really.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
-
Ronning's Ghost
- MVP

- Posts: 895
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:25 pm
- Location: New Westminster
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
That does look like an instance of aging especially gracefully. Any idea how old she is in that shot?
Here's another good example of casting an actress whose appearance matches the way the character was described in the source material:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7361
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Not sure RG.
This appears to be her at 91 however.
Could also be AI.
To carry your theme forward Rosamund Pike in the Wheel of Time series.
This appears to be her at 91 however.
Could also be AI.
To carry your theme forward Rosamund Pike in the Wheel of Time series.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
