Muzac For Munsters
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8723
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8723
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
- Per
- MVP

- Posts: 4669
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
- Location: Sweden
Re: Muzac For Munsters
Touché!
In my defence though, none of those were grammatical errors, they were all typos. OK, one case of punctuation as well.
I do not feel quite as strongly about spelling (or punctuation) as I do about grammar.
But yeah, I ought to proof read before I press submit.
Be Good
I like my whisky neat, so fuck ICE
I like my whisky neat, so fuck ICE
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
Re: Muzac For Munsters
I just hope everyone got the part where I mocked my own god complex.
Because only the truly great gods do dat dere...
Because only the truly great gods do dat dere...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Try to focus on someday.
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7352
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
Re: Muzac For Munsters
.
And now for something completely different...
And now for something completely different...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Try to focus on someday.
- Mickey107
- MVP

- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
- Location: Richmond, B.C.
- Per
- MVP

- Posts: 4669
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:45 am
- Location: Sweden
- Chef Boi RD
- MVP

- Posts: 11753
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
- Location: Vancouver
- Chef Boi RD
- MVP

- Posts: 11753
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
- Location: Vancouver
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10049
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
Re: Muzac For Munsters
Somewhere...out there...burningbeard is popping a chubb
If you need air...call it in
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8723
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
- Megaterio Llamas
- MVP

- Posts: 8723
- Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:23 am
- Mickey107
- MVP

- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
- Location: Richmond, B.C.
