Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News N Notes 2020-2021

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

This is all I have been able to turn up in relation to newest Canuck Jayce Hawryluk's hometown of Yorkton.

I'm sure there must be more, it's a relatively large town...

el rey del mambo
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

The Richardson terminal in yorkton is big
If you need air...call it in
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Compared to what I'm used to - that's HUGE!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:53 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:29 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am Couple of thoughts...

First, in a battle between Willie D and Chef Boi R D, the shine is going to be off someone's D when it's all over.

Second, about the spandex. This an old skullet tossing trick. The tightness of the spandex makes it hard to get a good grip and the texture protects against sidewalk rash if you do hit the pavement. This clearly isn't the Chef's first rodeo.
The Chef knows every nook and cranny of the DTES. He will have his posse there armed with broken bottles, needles and brass knuckles. He will have a skulleted budddy following him with a ghetto blaster cranking out Black Sabbath while he clomps into the ring in his Daytons.
Do not confuse me with Docs Clark Park scene of makinaws and Dayton’s - the inner city red necks. Think Stallone Lords of Flatbush circa, the Bowery Boys, Bronx/Brooklynn
Or how about another classic? My Bodyguard. I could see Desjardins being a little like Clifford. And you could be Moody perhaps....
So, Dude are you Clifford or Moody? Or are you Linderman or Mike?

That was a good show though, you must admit.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It’s been so long since I seen My Bodyguard I forget. It was a decent movie at the time. But not as good as the Lords of Flatbush
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:23 pm It’s been so long since I seen My Bodyguard I forget. It was a decent movie at the time. But not as good as the Lords of Flatbush
Two good ones for sure. But I agree Lords of Flatbush was the better movie. Stallone was fantastic. He was unknown then but jumped right out as star material. The Fonz as Butchey was pretty cool too.
el rey del mambo
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:34 am Lol. So, JD burke lost his pyjamas in Twitter because Petey is supposed to be on Spittnchiclets.

It was a typical JD post. The other crew should be losing their shit over it.
Fucking hilarious. Around 22 or 23 min mark they just tore into JD Burke. Not by name but it was clear who they were referring to was Burke and his holier than though cronies like Blake Price. Poor little neckbeard got smacked upside the head.
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Brisebois re-signed - 1yr - 2way - $700k aav....

And with that, the team has the full roster signed for next season....at MAX CAP hit, zero dollars in cap :lol:
Granted Ferland likely goes on LTIR.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
damonberryman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by damonberryman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:29 am
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 am
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:16 am Couple of thoughts...

First, in a battle between Willie D and Chef Boi R D, the shine is going to be off someone's D when it's all over.

Second, about the spandex. This an old skullet tossing trick. The tightness of the spandex makes it hard to get a good grip and the texture protects against sidewalk rash if you do hit the pavement. This clearly isn't the Chef's first rodeo.
The Chef knows every nook and cranny of the DTES. He will have his posse there armed with broken bottles, needles and brass knuckles. He will have a skulleted budddy following him with a ghetto blaster cranking out Black Sabbath while he clomps into the ring in his Daytons.
Do not confuse me with Docs Clark Park scene of makinaws and Dayton’s - the inner city red necks. Think Stallone Lords of Flatbush circa, the Bowery Boys, Bronx/Brooklynn
I was in Oakalla with some Clark Park guys. They sure can play hand ball. I remember Shaker Baker, the warden of West Wing. Anyone else here recall the name? He was called Shaker due to his coming into a cell and shaking it up while looking for contraband. Not all of the hacks were bad but there was one named Goldman who would wack you with his baton if your shirt was untucked. What a fuck head.

Not sure why I am going down memory lane but I am sure some poster will tell me.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Lol Biznasty said twice that JD Burkus can lick his fucking ball bag. I wonder if he’s ever seen Ol JD with his string tie, oily skin and 1994 Dylan McKay sideburns. :lol: Ol JD might like to play a few notes on the skin flute though. His boyfriend may get testy however. Solid five plus minutes of Whitney and Biz crushing Burke. :lol:
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Yes, I enjoyed that bit very much.

Then you hear why EP is doing shows like spittin chiclets and his goalie video. He says himself that he wants to show his personality and grow his brand.

Price & JD Burke are the worse soys... virtue signaling while stirring up the cancel culture masses to shame and silence others. Fuck them. They've done enough on their own platforms where they themselves could/should have been fed the same medicine many times over.

The thing is, they probably LOVE licking bags.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:44 am Lol Biznasty said twice that JD Burkus can lick his fucking ball bag. I wonder if he’s ever seen Ol JD with his string tie, oily skin and 1994 Dylan McKay sideburns. :lol: Ol JD might like to play a few notes on the skin flute though. His boyfriend may get testy however. Solid five plus minutes of Whitney and Biz crushing Burke. :lol:
AM I missing something? Is there a link (Mick) on what is going on?

I Googled Twitter for JD Burke but that was a shit show that I do not want to do again. Something I can watch/listen to and have a laugh?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

damonberryman wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:37 am Not sure why I am going down memory lane but I am sure some poster will tell me.
It's because you miss free hotdogs and being caged up with bad boys.

OOPS, shirt's untucked Berryman!

*wack*
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

2Fingers wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:44 am Lol Biznasty said twice that JD Burkus can lick his fucking ball bag. I wonder if he’s ever seen Ol JD with his string tie, oily skin and 1994 Dylan McKay sideburns. :lol: Ol JD might like to play a few notes on the skin flute though. His boyfriend may get testy however. Solid five plus minutes of Whitney and Biz crushing Burke. :lol:
AM I missing something? Is there a link (Mick) on what is going on?

I Googled Twitter for JD Burke but that was a shit show that I do not want to do again. Something I can watch/listen to and have a laugh?
Reef if you google Elias Pettersson Spittin Chiclets it will take you where you need to go. The hosts carve up the Vancouver neckbeards at around 23 min for five min straight. Then Petey comes on around the 50 min mark and does a great interview. Bo was on with these guys in April, they’re hilarious
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

LOL String Tie is legit losing his shit on twitter