CC Random thread
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- rats19
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 5304
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
- Location: over here.....
- 2Fingers
- MVP

- Posts: 2576
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am
Re: CC Random thread
There is a broom handle with their names on it......
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
Re: CC Random thread
____
Try to focus on someday.
Try to focus on someday.
- Cornuck
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 6556
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:39 am
- Location: Everywhere
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
When do I get my mod powers?Cornuck wrote:
Moderately nefarious - good level for a mod.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
Re: CC Random thread
I ranked "Angelic"Cornuck wrote:
Moderately nefarious - good level for a mod.
... but relax, I know how to manipulate the test results.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Try to focus on someday.
- SKYO
- MVP

- Posts: 3403
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm
Re: CC Random thread
When rummy needs to tug one out when the ol' wifey ain't puttin' out.
http://mashable.com/2016/01/15/guyfi-ma ... VGK4xSPSq3
http://mashable.com/2016/01/15/guyfi-ma ... VGK4xSPSq3
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
- Arachnid
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
- Lancer
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
- Location: Kingston, Ontario
Re: CC Random thread
Moderately nefarious... but I did score high on Machiavellianism.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.
Hate the League.
Hate the League.
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
The Chinese Year of The Monkey has no February
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14695 ... akes-issue
Maybe they should be glad that a monkey no longer represents their race instead of acting like a bunch of niggars playing The race card and perpetuating stereotypes.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14695 ... akes-issue
Maybe they should be glad that a monkey no longer represents their race instead of acting like a bunch of niggars playing The race card and perpetuating stereotypes.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
Alberta Recession - How Bad Is It.....
The recession has hit everyone in Alberta really hard:
- My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in The mail.
- Calgary CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
- Husky Energy laid off 5 Senators.
- I just saw a Mormon with only one wife.
- Alberta McDonald's is now selling a 1/4 ounce.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from Alberta.
- Rich parents in Calgary fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
- A truckload of Albertans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
My addition
Alberta Welfare is buying The fuel so unemployed patch monkeys can go sledding in BC
The recession has hit everyone in Alberta really hard:
- My neighbor got a pre-declined credit card in The mail.
- Calgary CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
- Husky Energy laid off 5 Senators.
- I just saw a Mormon with only one wife.
- Alberta McDonald's is now selling a 1/4 ounce.
- Angelina Jolie adopted a child from Alberta.
- Rich parents in Calgary fired their nannies and learned their children's names.
- A truckload of Albertans was caught sneaking into Mexico.
My addition
Alberta Welfare is buying The fuel so unemployed patch monkeys can go sledding in BC
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Rumsfeld
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
- Location: Raqqa
Re: CC Random thread
Hazel Mae looks like a little piglet these days. She's like 70% cankle and has jowls like Don Rickles.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
Dinsdale!
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Strangelove
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 15909
- Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Someday
- Rumsfeld
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:48 pm
- Location: Raqqa
