CC Random thread
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
Does marriage mean Elton John is no longer living in sin?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- rats19
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 5305
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
- Location: over here.....
Re: CC Random thread
No, its just legal and recognized "sin"Topper wrote:Does marriage mean Elton John is no longer living in sin?
55 years…
3 cup finals….
That will be all…
3 cup finals….
That will be all…
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
-
dbr
- MVP

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:37 pm
Re: CC Random thread
Is he Charlie too? Might as well, it's an awfully big tent..Topper wrote:Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris.
- Blob Mckenzie
- MVP

- Posts: 9566
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: Oakalla
Re: CC Random thread
My tv is going to eat a rock the next time I sit through that bowl cutted hag playing drums in her purple Dress then going for a spin in her Camry while her gay husband looks on .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
- herb
- CC 2nd Team All-Star
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:17 pm
- Location: Mars
Re: CC Random thread
But Blob, it's the new bold, completely redesigned, Camry.
- BurningBeard
- CC 2nd Team All-Star
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm
Re: CC Random thread
I kind of presumed with the tag line "one bold choice leads to another" and the look on the three kids faces that something *truly* bold occurred after the drum solo.
Maybe I read it the wrong way.
Every time I look out my window, same three dogs looking back at me.
- Arachnid
- CC Hall of Fan Member
- Posts: 1787
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
^ when layoffs hit the oil patch
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- SKYO
- MVP

- Posts: 3403
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm
Re: CC Random thread
Hope Tar Sands next...................
hope springs eternal for Canada!
hope springs eternal for Canada!
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
- Blob Mckenzie
- MVP

- Posts: 9566
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: Oakalla
Re: CC Random thread
So you don't put gas in a car or take a bus anywhere ?SKYO wrote:Hope Tar Sands next...................
hope springs eternal for Canada!
Some of your trade proposals suggest you have found a different use for gas .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
- SKYO
- MVP

- Posts: 3403
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm
Re: CC Random thread
Nope I don't, I use electric bicycle.
Put me on block, if you dont like my trades.
Put me on block, if you dont like my trades.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: CC Random thread
DUISKYO wrote:Nope I don't, I use electric bicycle.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Chef Boi RD
- MVP

- Posts: 11753
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
- Location: Vancouver
- Aaronp18
- MVP

- Posts: 1302
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Re: CC Random thread
Does anyone fax anymore? Can't even recall the last time I used that function!
