OTL-GDT May 10 Game 2 Vancouver vs Coilers 7PM PST SN CBC

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: OTL-GDT May 10 Game 2 Vancouver vs Coilers 7PM PST SN CBC

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:58 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:14 am Guntzel will sign on for Petey. Lindy walks, Hronek is moved out due to unrealistic salary demands with Tanev coming home and resigning Zed and Dakota
The Gunt is a Smurf. Not what Bambi skates Petey needs for a winger. I worry that Petey is our version of post season Mitch Marner.
The gunt is money in the playoffs. He elevates his game and is a good possession winger with some terrific vision. Pettersson and him would be pretty dynamic
5’-11” 180 lbs built like a ShrunkCarrot. Petey is no Sidney Crosby. The Gunt is thinner than the DTES gals Blobbee goes with.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:59 am
5thhorseman wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 am. I just wonder what adjustments he is going to make to limit McDavid / Draisaitl.
With Coilers having last change, we will need to have at least 3 lines capable of regaining possession. We need Pettersson to activate his Datsyuk mode any time now ffs
I imagine the Knob will separate McDavid and Draisaitl now that they’ve evened the series, but you know through out the game the Knob will load the two on the same line giving Tocchet adjustment nightmares, the Knob has the upper hand here. McDavid and Draisaitl are capable of playing half a game in their prime.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:48 am
rats19 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:32 pm
CrzyCanuck wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:21 pm how does this pos get to keep writing trash?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/ca ... r-canucks/
He’s making a spector of himself..
Some of the comments after the article are priceless.
Homer tardies that whine about whining should be locked away somewhere.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Hockey Widow wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:41 am
Maybe the simple answer is keeping the lotto line intact and rebuilding a second line somehow.
I think that’s a good plan, unfortunately such a plan would require retaining the services of a guy like Lindholm.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:59 am
5thhorseman wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 am. I just wonder what adjustments he is going to make to limit McDavid / Draisaitl.
With Coilers having last change, we will need to have at least 3 lines capable of regaining possession. We need Pettersson to activate his Datsyuk mode any time now ffs
Lol. Petey has never been in Datsyuk’s territory. Datsyuk had explosively quick feet. Petey has subpar lateral movement and looks like Bambi out there by comparison.