L-GDT: Nucks host Nashville - Apr 23/24 - 7 PM PST - SN

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: GDT: Nucks host Nashville - Apr 23/24 - 7 PM PST - SN

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Does Podkolzin get in the next game?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:57 pm Juulsen was a beauty on Forsbergs goal, lol
Soucy shouldn't have backed off Forsberg. The layer on the weak side was already covered.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:52 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:46 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:42 pm
Mëds wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:30 pm Too many lame tips and cute passes.

Nice turnover Pettersson. Bench him. He's killing this team.
How did you feel about the huge rebound DeShits pumped out after that Gomer107 muffin was shot at him. Was it even 40 mph?

Or is it just a Peter witch hunt??

For the record I know he puked the puck away and it was a poor play. You seem like you’re coming from a different place.
One is a back-up goalie who is not expected to be back next year, the other is going to be the 5th highest paid player in the league and expected to provide game breaking play.

Are you new to this whole NHL thing or something?
Yes that rebound was the result of a blistering shot. Are you new to competitive sports? Are you new to reading? I already said Peter fucked up. Please read the whole post if it’s not too much work.

There was a breakdown from Peter, but the safety valve failed. He’s an NHL goalie. Beer leaguers smother that muffin.

Wake up Yao
That wrister was from 15 feet out and, at 40mph, travelling at just under 60 feet per second.....so 1/4 second for a guy to react? Sorry, not a muffin when it hits the goalie up high at that range.

Congratulations on recognizing that Pettersson fucked up. Now you need to realize that a back-up goaltender, on an expiring contract, and the anointed superstar forward, who was just locked up for 8 seasons at almost 14% of next season's cap, just don't belong in the same sentence when comparing play.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

This Nashville team is all business, a hard working team, nothing fancy. Perimeter play ain’t gonna beat this team, they are very good at getting sticks in lanes and blocking shots.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

George McPhee traded Forsberg for Martin Erat :lol:
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Andrew Brunette looks like he’s a regular at iHop.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:06 pm This Nashville team is all business, a hard working team, nothing fancy. Perimeter play ain’t gonna beat this team, they are very good at getting sticks in lanes and blocking shots.
They have blocked almost everything.
el rey del mambo
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I will say this in defence of Pettersson - Allvin, get his some fucking halfway decent wingers to play with, ffs
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

4th line centres do not make 1st line wingers.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:54 pm Going into Nashville with no Demko and Pettersson playing with a pair of stone hands and Boeser nowhere to be found we will be coming back home down three games to one, the Preds will win this series in six games.
Keep us in the loop. Will give you something to bitch about. Maybe they’ll rehire Benning.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Where’s that bum Dante Fabbro? I don’t know who’s worst, him or Tyson Jost, the two superstars of the BCHL.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:20 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:54 pm Going into Nashville with no Demko and Pettersson playing with a pair of stone hands and Boeser nowhere to be found we will be coming back home down three games to one, the Preds will win this series in six games.
Keep us in the loop. Will give you something to bitch about. Maybe they’ll rehire Benning.
Benning is a good man.
JelloPuddingPop
MVP
MVP

Post by JelloPuddingPop »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:21 pm Where’s that bum Dante Fabbro? I don’t know who’s worst, him or Tyson Jost, the two superstars of the BCHL.
Dude just have a stroke?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:20 pm
Doyle. Does your gut look like Andrew Brunettes gut?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

JelloPuddingPop wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:22 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:21 pm Where’s that bum Dante Fabbro? I don’t know who’s worst, him or Tyson Jost, the two superstars of the BCHL.
Dude just have a stroke?
Is he playing? Lol