All I'm saying is...just check
Girls...DeRedux Version
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10072
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7399
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
- Carl Yagro
- MVP

- Posts: 3412
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
- Location: On wide shoulders...
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
I've missed the Cousin's whale blubberings and tales of the sea... from a land-locked province.
"Look, I'm just a bitter old man, ok!
"
- Anonymous
Heavy is the Tarp...
- Anonymous
Heavy is the Tarp...
- donlever
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 7399
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Now there's a fucking thread starter.
Over to you Cuz.....
DeLevering since 1999.
- Cousin Strawberry
- MVP

- Posts: 10072
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
- Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
Voluptuousness is a virtue.
12 year old boy bodies on women is just not that cool nooomsayin
I'm far from the sea but I love motorboating
12 year old boy bodies on women is just not that cool nooomsayin
I'm far from the sea but I love motorboating
If you need air...call it in
- 2Fingers
- MVP

- Posts: 2579
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am
Re: Girls...DeRedux Version
All I can say is that I would not say no.
And that they are all not that small.
And that they are all not that small.
