W-GDT: Canucks @ Oilers may 12/24 6:30 pm SNP

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Oilers may 12/24 6:30 pm SNP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:18 pm Ive never been so happy to not be the Canucks GM. I woulda traded his ass
You and a few others have been trading him constantly for a few years now, and still are. Not the Chef
*knocks on Chef's forehead*

The plan was always to pump Prince Humperdinck this season and dump him in the summer.

And it's working like a charm. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:04 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:23 pm
Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 7:18 pm Ive never been so happy to not be the Canucks GM. I woulda traded his ass
You and a few others have been trading him constantly for a few years now, and still are. Not the Chef
*knocks on Chef's forehead*

The plan was always to pump Prince Humperdinck this season and dump him in the summer.

And it's working like a charm. :mex:
Ok, Slim Pickens, how do you suggest we fix the top 6 winger position if we are trading our best and only legit top 6 winger? Trade a winger for a winger? What kind of asinine logic is that, especially since Boeser loves Vancouver and wants to stay here. Holy Hot Hell!!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:11 pm Ok, Lord Strangelove, how do you suggest we fix the top 6 winger position if we are trading our best and only legit top 6 winger?
I've already explained all that.

Donny was right about you. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:16 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:11 pm Ok, Lord Strangelove, how do you suggest we fix the top 6 winger position if we are trading our best and only legit top 6 winger?
I've already explained all that.

Donny was right about you. :drink:
“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.“ - Mark Twain
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: W-GDT: Canucks @ Oilers may 12/24 6:30 pm SNP

Post by Strangelove »

It feels like you don't even understand most of these famous quotes of yours lately. :drink:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Where ever I read something about last night's game from an edmonton perspective, it's ALLLLLLLLLLL about the "posts" :D :D :D
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:44 pm It feels like you don't even understand most of these famous quotes of yours lately. :drink:
The Chef ruse… :mex:
Lancer
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Lancer »

Cornuck wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:47 pm Where ever I read something about last night's game from an edmonton perspective, it's ALLLLLLLLLLL about the "posts" :D :D :D
Wonder why they’re hitting so many posts??? Couldn’t be that a 3rd-string goalie with 9 NHL games under his belt is living rent-free in the heads of the most ballyhooed offence in the league???

Keep living in denial, Coiler Nation.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.