LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Bleach Clean aka Ronning on Empty was the guy who wanted people to show their math and do their homework. He apparently had folks vetted before they were allowed to post rumours. He has had dealings with the intelligentsia- whoever the fuck that is. He’s really something :lol:
Last edited by Blob Mckenzie on Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:11 pm
Micky wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:51 pm
Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:40 pm ^^^Tkachuk may have been passed over due to Linden's team presidency at the time. The fact that they didn't even talk to Tkachuk in his draft year seems peculiar until you recall the bad blood between Linden and and a contingent of pro Goodenow American star players including Keith Tkachuk going back to Linden's presidency of the PA in the lockout year. I have always suspected lingering hostility between the two of them may have had more to do with them stepping around Matthew at the draft than any scouting blind spot. The pick just seemed so obvious. Speculation of course.
Of course ;) As soon as I heard Tkachuk wasn't interviewed by the Canucks, I thought the same and have said so a couple of times.( I suppose Mathew could have declined an interview but that's unlikely ). The press would likely have picked that up. To not have a chat or touch base with a player rated to fall in the area you are choosing is not business as usual.
When ever JB is asked about the Juolevi pick he always says, "That year we drafted for position".
Maybe some day we find out..................
Yes. And of course it was widely believed that the player they were really after that year was Pierre Luc Dubois.

But that's speculation too :D
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:06 pm Bleach Clean aka Ronning on Empty was the guy who wanted people to show their math and do their homework. He apparently had folks vetted before they were allowed to post rumours. He has had dealings with the intelligentsia- whoever the fuck that is. He’s really something :lol:
Bleach demands respect, he’s not to be messed with, if you do decide to dance with Bleach, he will dictionary yo ass to hell. No mas!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Melvin and MS don’t think face offs matter. Yeah...K I’ll take the word of two neckbeards who can’t skate over HHOF coaches who know how to run a bench. Hfboards Canucks is the gift that keeps on giving.

“Well I ran a spreadsheet”, “I spoke to the intelligentsia”, “I’m 297 pounds and I’m angry”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:09 pm Melvin and MS don’t think face offs matter. Yeah...K I’ll take the word of two neckbeards who can’t skate over HHOF coaches who know how to run a bench. Hfboards Canucks is the gift that keeps on giving.

“Well I ran a spreadsheet”, “I spoke to the intelligentsia”, “I’m 297 pounds and I’m angry”
Let me guess, Melvin and MS are talking about Benning or something related to Benning by only a few degrees of separation. OCD and beyond
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Re: Canucks News n Notes 2019-2020
Post by Doyle Hargraves » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:44 pm

That’s not a cool rumour to start
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No! it isn't . Sh*t flew

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 871/page-8
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170130387/

They might have to get someone to hose the urine off this little guy. :lol: :lol:
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:09 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170130387/

They might have to get someone to hose the urine off this little guy. :lol: :lol:
That’s a beauty post. :lol:
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

The usual crew now loves linden over at our favourite place.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Well Linden should just sell spandex and get out of the throwing under the bus business.
"evolution"
vic
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by vic »

Micky wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:45 am Well Linden should just sell spandex and get out of the throwing under the bus business.
Who did Linden throw under the bus and when?
llcnsnnts
AHL Prospect

Post by llcnsnnts »

Well, that was the perfect game to piss off pants pissing pissants.
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

vic wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 am
Micky wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:45 am Well Linden should just sell spandex and get out of the throwing under the bus business.
Who did Linden throw under the bus and when?
James Skinner. The finale of season three.

https://www.eonline.com/news/445618/the ... g-decision
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170178833/

What a grubby little human. This guy actually thinks he knows the inner workings of NHL teams and how the pre draft meetings went and who wanted to pick who. What a delusional little fella. Then again the inbreds on that site pump this miserable cat’s tires nonstop. “He could be a GM in the NHL”.... it’s always humorous to troll that place and start bouncing around MS or pauser. The posts you make carving them are quickly deleted, then all the minions quickly defend MS or pauser and the posters who carved them are turfed. :lol: :lol:

Read the last few pages of that Brackett thread. The mental gymnastics these inbreds will go through to fuel their hate is astonishing.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:28 am https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170178833/

What a grubby little human. This guy actually thinks he knows the inner workings of NHL teams and how the pre draft meetings went and who wanted to pick who. What a delusional little fella. Then again the inbreds on that site pump this miserable cat’s tires nonstop. “He could be a GM in the NHL”.... it’s always humorous to troll that place and start bouncing around MS or pauser. The posts you make carving them are quickly deleted, then all the minions quickly defend MS or pauser and the posters who carved them are turfed. :lol: :lol:

Read the last few pages of that Brackett thread. The mental gymnastics these inbreds will go through to fuel their hate is astonishing.
That was truly funny reading, I also recommend the last could pages of the management thread. Pauser getting throat pumped by hoglander and our own megatoria dude.