Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderators: donlever, Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP
Posts: 1750
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:54 am
Location: Saskatoon, Sk.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by Madcombinepilot »

theman wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:40 pm I want them to pick up a goon for Abby Io protect Cootes down there.
YES.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
User avatar
BoS
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 576
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by BoS »

Thanks for all your efforts Brian. Always appreciated
User avatar
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2630
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Post by 5thhorseman »

Yes thanks Brian! It's easy to forget how good we have it here thanks to your efforts.
Post Reply