Page 3 of 5

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:12 pm
by donlever
That Lankinen contract is untouchable.

Thanks JR...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Fucking guy.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:15 pm
by theman
donlever wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:12 pm That Lankinen contract is untouchable.

Thanks JR...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Fucking guy.
Only team I can see that could trade for him is The oil.

Only they could be that stupid.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:18 pm
by theman
Lankinen slowly working his way to a .750 save %.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:26 pm
by theman
theman wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:18 pm Lankinen slowly working his way to a .750 save %.
Make that .650 save %

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:27 pm
by Hockey Widow
Wow does Lankinen look bad. For some this is good.

Me, I’d give the kid a run to see what we have.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:37 pm
by Cornuck
Is it worth buying him out? LINK

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:38 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
It's what you would expect from a best vs worst affair...

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:55 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
Holy Jumpin' Jehoshaphat that's a bad hockey team.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:01 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
You got this @theman. Take us to the promised land.

Let's go on a run!

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:09 pm
by theman
Megaterio Llamas wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:01 pm You got this @theman. Take us to the promised land.

Let's go on a run!
I said last week that I thought I would be on the clock for a while, looks like I am right.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:12 pm
by theman
Cornuck wrote: ↑Thu Oct 08, 2026 5:37 pm Is it worth buying him out? LINK
TBH, I would not buy him out this year. Also, I wouldn’t consider buying him out until you know Demko’s health situation. Wait at least until the upcoming off season.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:16 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Megs I just saw something positive out of Lekermaki. I may have to admit wrongness

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:17 pm
by theman
Zeev finally gets his first point of the season.


DeBrusk and F Petey are upping their trade value.

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:23 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
I'm happy to see the gains the young dudes are making, even in a smoking by the champs.

The placeholders are all showing value for potential buyers which will bring assets back at the deadline.

There are positives in all this. I do much rather watch this team than last years vomit

Re: GDT, Oct 8, Canucks at Carolina, 4 PM PST, SNP

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:27 pm
by theman
Agree, for TDL, I am hoping:

At least 3 forward trades

F Petey gone for a 3 asset package which includes a 1st
DeBrusk gone for a 1st
O’Connor gone for at least a 2nd
Cotter gone for at least a 2nd

Demko/ Lankinen traded for something with no salary retention.

Which Schenn retiring after this season I would not trade any D unless another D man is coming back in a trade.