Page 20 of 22

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:31 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
Madcombinepilot wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:30 pm
theman wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:27 pm Chytil has been placed on IR
Tciso owes me a beer. I didnt think he would make it through the preseason!! :D :D
Good call MCP :lol:

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:35 pm
by Madcombinepilot
lol.. we actually exempted him for the dead pool this year. Nobody can draft him or Brisebois (who is startlingly seeing about to make it through preseason without starting on the IR!!) :D :D

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:13 pm
by Tciso
Madcombinepilot wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 6:30 pm
theman wrote: ↑Fri Sep 25, 2026 2:27 pm Chytil has been placed on IR
Tciso owes me a beer. I didnt think he would make it through the preseason!! :D :D
I do. I thought he would make opening day, but instead, he opens up a slot for another waiver pick up. That's a team first guy.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:36 am
by donlever
Test

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:38 am
by donlever
donlever wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:36 amTest

Screenshot_20260926-083620_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20260926-083620_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20260926-083620_Chrome.jpg

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:41 am
by theman
What’s going on here?

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:47 am
by donlever
Just testing something and showing Corn the optics of it.

Did it here in case others are having similar issues as the site has been abnormally slow.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

Corn...and then the reply to theman takes. Befuddled....

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:04 am
by Hockey Widow
Gotta feel for Chytle. Last year he seemed to be back and then takes a puck to the face in practice putting him out for the rest of the season. Now, he collides with an official and messes up his shoulder. I mean he can’t catch a break.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:15 am
by rats19
Maybe it’s keeping him alive… :wink:

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:17 am
by Hockey Widow
Aren’t shoulder injuries worse than concussions though?🤣

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:53 am
by donlever
Yeah...I wrote a big long post about that ^^^^ and the pre-season/upcoming season this AM in an effort to get some banter going and the site zapped me which is what the posts above are all about.

Que Sera Sera...

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:13 pm
by Ronning's Ghost
donlever wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:47 am Did it here in case others are having similar issues as the site has been abnormally slow.
I had an attempted comment return the message 'Forbidden' -- no further elaboration. I tried 3 times with the same result, and so gave up.

No idea if it's related.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:22 pm
by Brian CC
I have reduced the security to see if it resolves the issue. Please let me know.

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:23 pm
by Cornuck
Thanks, Brian! Well keep you posted!

Re: Canucks News N Notes 26-27

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:05 pm
by Madcombinepilot
Ronning's Ghost wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:13 pm
donlever wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:47 am Did it here in case others are having similar issues as the site has been abnormally slow.
I had an attempted comment return the message 'Forbidden' -- no further elaboration. I tried 3 times with the same result, and so gave up.

No idea if it's related.
So this girl I was seeing said back door tap ins were forbidden..

I am pretty sure we are not related…