Page 163 of 202

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:09 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Chef Boi RD wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:19 pm I wonder what room Cornuck gets it on with Mrs Cornuck?

A) cloak room in Room 101
B) the custodian’s room
C) the boiler room
D) the gym
E) the cafeteria
F) the Principals office
E) one of shitters in the girls or boys washroom
Ill go with E...the shitters.

My buddy back in kelowna was porking a broad who wanted him to shit on her one time. It totally ruined the relationship i guess

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:31 pm
by Blob Mckenzie
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172413862/


Human trash. “Didalee Head” I guess he tries to diddle a guy while he gives head? Nice post asshead

These are the same chumps that regularly call players “trash”


:lol:

Be proud MS and Bleach Clean

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:31 pm
by Carl Yagro
The Brown Wizard wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:09 pm Ill go with E...the shitters.

My buddy back in kelowna was porking a broad who wanted him to shit on her one time. It totally ruined the relationship i guess
I really missed these Brown-eye Wizard stories... so glad I'm back :lol:

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:44 pm
by Blob Mckenzie
https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172375839/

‘Hur dur, gotta see it I typed out Jethro Bodine and Gilligan on a message board folks’

This guy was once a decent poster I believe but he’s riddled with a bunch of MS semen in his throat these days

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:05 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
Strangelove wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:39 pm
Richardstroker69 wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:21 pm Edgelord your opinions please on this
I'm guessing, now that school is out, he's gone to summer camp. :drink:
Yes. I think our young friend is out frolicking in Her Royal Majesty's majestic mountain wilderness playground.

See you in September Edge :wink:

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:09 pm
by Strangelove
Doyle Hargraves wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:31 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172413862/


Human trash. “Didalee Head” I guess he tries to diddle a guy while he gives head? Nice post asshead

These are the same chumps that regularly call players “trash”


:lol:

Be proud MS and Bleach Clean
His sig: "I’m trying to understand"

Try harder Dead Head...

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:10 pm
by Strangelove
Doyle Hargraves wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:44 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/172375839/

‘Hur dur, gotta see it I typed out Jethro Bodine and Gilligan on a message board folks’

This guy was once a decent poster I believe but he’s riddled with a bunch of MS semen in his throat these days
Hit The Floor fails to realize those are fantastic numbers during a rebuild...

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:35 pm
by Megaterio Llamas
Cornuck wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:02 am
Carl Yagro wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:50 am
Seriously?! You were just on eBay one day and saw a plot of land in Nebraska and decided to buy it and move there?
Pretty much. We looked at a few other places first, but this one suits our needs just fine. An beautiful old school from 1907.

Yesterday we had someone out front collecting signatures for a medical marijuana petition. #behindthetimes

Image
Hats off Cornuck. It's really something to behold right there.

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm
by Chef Boi RD
Cornuck, what’s your plan with school? Tear down redevelop? Keep as is and live in a school like an oddball? What’s the deal. This thing is itching me where I scratch. C’mon!! I need the goods. Do you live in that school by yourself? Like some Serial Killer? What’s going on?

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:10 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Chef Boi RD wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm Cornuck, what’s your plan with school? Tear down redevelop? Keep as is and live in a school like an oddball? What’s the deal. This thing is itching me where I scratch. C’mon!! I need the goods. Do you live in that school by yourself? Like some Serial Killer? What’s going on?
:lol:

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
by rats19
Chef Boi RD wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm Cornuck, what’s your plan with school? Tear down redevelop? Keep as is and live in a school like an oddball? What’s the deal. This thing is itching me where I scratch. C’mon!! I need the goods. Do you live in that school by yourself? Like some Serial Killer? What’s going on?
Redrum... Redrum.. :wink:

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Chef Boi RD wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm Cornuck, what’s your plan with school? Tear down redevelop? Keep as is and live in a school like an oddball? What’s the deal. This thing is itching me where I scratch. C’mon!! I need the goods. Do you live in that school by yourself? Like some Serial Killer? What’s going on?
:lol:

Corn riding around that lawn on his snapper like gump all day

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:15 pm
by Strangelove
Ixnay :look: Amscray!

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:28 pm
by Carl Yagro
rats19 wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:52 pm Cornuck, what’s your plan with school? Tear down redevelop? Keep as is and live in a school like an oddball? What’s the deal. This thing is itching me where I scratch. C’mon!! I need the goods. Do you live in that school by yourself? Like some Serial Killer? What’s going on?
Redrum... Redrum.. :wink:
Corn the hotelier...

Image
Image

Re: LOL

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:18 pm
by Cornuck
The Brown Wizard wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm Corn riding around that lawn on his snapper like gump all day
JD all the way.