Page 2 of 2

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:43 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
How do you edit after you've already submitted????

Edit: found it lol. I'm retarded

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:48 am
by Aaronp18
Cousin Strawberry wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:43 pm How do you edit after you've already submitted????

Edit: found it lol. I'm retarded
It’s like hearing your kids scream in frustration in the next room because they can’t solve a problem but you know they haven’t actually tried to troubleshoot yet…..

….just leave them to their own for a while.

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 10:25 am
by rats19
Bump…

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 2:55 pm
by Cousin Strawberry
Aaronp18 wrote: ↑Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:48 am
Cousin Strawberry wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 8:43 pm How do you edit after you've already submitted????

Edit: found it lol. I'm retarded
It’s like hearing your kids scream in frustration in the next room because they can’t solve a problem but you know they haven’t actually tried to troubleshoot yet…..

….just leave them to their own for a while.
I sure hope your kids aren't getting into the same handicapping habits that I have Aaron.

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:20 pm
by Cornuck
Let's go - only a couple of days left!

04cummins 0.00
2Fingers 0.00
Cookie La Rue 0.00
Cornuck 0.00
Frank Cannon 0.00
gmac123 0.00
HackettCrushers 0.00
mashedpotatoes 0.00
Mats 0.00
Mëds 0.00
Rats1970 0.00
rusco 0.00
SiSterWayne 0.00
UncleDongsLeg 0.00

Rosters will remain hidden until September 29 @ 12:00 PM PT, which is the entry deadline set by your pool administrator.

Re: 2026-27 Canucks Corner Pool is OPEN!

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:50 pm
by UWSaint
in