Girls...DeRedux Version

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderators: donlever, Referees

Post Reply
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10073
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

:lol:

All I'm saying is...just check
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7411
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by donlever »

Past experiences...gotcha.
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by Carl Yagro »

I've missed the Cousin's whale blubberings and tales of the sea... from a land-locked province.
"Look, I'm just a bitter old man, ok! :D"
- Anonymous

Heavy is the Tarp... :cry:
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7411
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by donlever »

Carl Yagro wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:06 pm Cousin's Blubberings
Now there's a fucking thread starter.

Over to you Cuz.....
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP
Posts: 10073
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 pm
Location: in the shed with a fresh packed bowl

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Voluptuousness is a virtue.

12 year old boy bodies on women is just not that cool nooomsayin

I'm far from the sea but I love motorboating
If you need air...call it in
User avatar
2Fingers
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2580
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by 2Fingers »

All I can say is that I would not say no.

And that they are all not that small.
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7411
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by donlever »

Slovak actress Vica Kerekes.

Screenshot_20261011-085210_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20261011-085022_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20260520-053848_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20260520-053843_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
BoS
CC 1st Team All-Star
Posts: 584
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by BoS »

Thank you Donnie, for keeping this thread going.
User avatar
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP
Posts: 3413
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm
Location: On wide shoulders...

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by Carl Yagro »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I guess I won't be doing any whale watching in this here thread.

EDIT: I can see if I'm logged in. New feature, members only?
"Look, I'm just a bitter old man, ok! :D"
- Anonymous

Heavy is the Tarp... :cry:
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7411
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by donlever »

Non members are not allowed to see lever offerings....only the existing elite (see wot) may do so.
DeLevering since 1999.
User avatar
donlever
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 7411
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Girls...DeRedux Version

Post by donlever »

No worries BoS.

Missy Peregrym. Actress.

Screenshot_20260502-094253_Instagram.jpg



Screenshot_20261011-124158_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20260502-111642_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DeLevering since 1999.
Post Reply