Canucks Young Guns
Moderators: donlever, Referees
- Hockey Widow
- CC Legend
- Posts: 3818
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm
Re: Canucks Young Guns
With Goldobin continually in the dog house I wonder if next year is the year for Dahlen to claim that winger spot beside Pettersson.
The only HW the Canucks need
- Mickey107
- MVP

- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
- Location: Richmond, B.C.
Re: Canucks Young Guns
Prompted me to go lookin and I found this oldie.Hockey Widow wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 am With Goldobin continually in the dog house I wonder if next year is the year for Dahlen to claim that winger spot beside Pettersson.
"evolution"
- Tciso
- MVP

- Posts: 1818
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am
Re: Canucks Young Guns
I think he has a ways to go before he is ready. But, he has made some big strides in Utica so far, so he is projecting in the right direction. Here's to Mr Pink replacing GoldyHockey Widow wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:25 am With Goldobin continually in the dog house I wonder if next year is the year for Dahlen to claim that winger spot beside Pettersson.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
- Topper
- CC Legend
- Posts: 8721
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Earth, most days.
Re: Canucks Young Guns
In the Pink
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
- Blob Mckenzie
- MVP

- Posts: 9566
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: Oakalla
Re: Canucks Young Guns
This team needs a Mr Blonde
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
-
Richardstroker69
- MVP

- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am
Re: Canucks Young Guns
I think MacEwen will take Goldie’s place, he’s showing like power forward with a scoring touch. Lukas Jasek is another one that might surprise people next year.
- Mickey107
- MVP

- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am
- Location: Richmond, B.C.
Re: Canucks Young Guns
Richardstroker69 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:24 am I think MacEwen will take Goldie’s place, he’s showing like power forward with a scoring touch. Lukas Jasek is another one that might surprise people next year.
"evolution"
-
Richardstroker69
- MVP

- Posts: 774
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 am
Re: Canucks Young Guns
I love Big Mac
- Hockey Widow
- CC Legend
- Posts: 3818
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm
- 5thhorseman
- MVP

- Posts: 2637
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:04 am
Re: Canucks Young Guns
Hopefully this Mac doesn't go cold.
- 2Fingers
- MVP

- Posts: 2576
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 am
Re: Canucks Young Guns
I think he likes hamberders better.
- Aaronp18
- MVP

- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm
Re: Canucks Young Guns
I'll go check out the Woo for everyone tonight!
- rats19
- Moderator & MVP

- Posts: 5303
- Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
- Location: over here.....
- SKYO
- MVP

- Posts: 3403
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm
Re: Canucks Young Guns
And on Jan 24th, should see how this dude Brett Leason does for the Prince Albert Raiders, #20.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
