US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Do they still hand out degrees for Bible studies and theology doctorates?

When are we going to get an explanation for Ezekiel's wheel?

The mothership connection with Bootsie and George Clinton

If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

5thhorseman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 pm ... says the guy who just quoted half the Bible in the Election thread :roll:
I’m concerned for Doc and his loyalties to Moscow Marge. Who in their right mind would hitch their wagon to that baboon?!?!?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Per
MVP
MVP

Post by Per »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 pm More quotes from the Bible. These are fucked up!

3) Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.
That’s a very specific law. What if a girlfriend or sister does it?
Or what if she instead kicks him in the nuts?
Whatever you do, always give 100 %!
Except when donating blood.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am Coming back to the point, I think the deeper issue is whether democracy has reached the end of its useful lifespan.
Fucking commies...
Let's clarify.

The deeper issue is whether the current version of democracy has reached the end of its useful lifespan.

As I said, democracy (at least in the US) seems unable to evolve, so what's stopping it from dying like other life forms that fail to evolve?
Last edited by 5thhorseman on Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Per wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:34 pm More quotes from the Bible. These are fucked up!

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.
What have you been up to since COVID?
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Per wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:21 am

To be clear I don’t even know what that law means, gonna have to ask Strangelove to translate that one for us.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Who here falls under the category of White Christian Nationalist, please stand up, please stand up?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/28/us/evang ... index.html
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

As usual, the devil is in the details.
donlever wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am My point?

The good ol' US of A (and Canada) need to hit the brakes, get back to their roots and take care of their internal issues and growth before funding wars worldwide with billions of dollars they don't have.

Take care of the homestead first and foremost!
To what extent are you proposing our tax dollars not flow out of the country anymore? Obviously not funding wars and I guess that includes Ukraine. What about other types of foreign aid, membership in the UN, NATO, and other organizations? As Canada's economy is largely export oriented, it is very dependent on stability in the global economy. To what extent do you think our government should commit our dollars to ensure this stability?
donlever wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:40 am Canada's Natural resource base, as well know, is such that we should be an economic leader in the world and not dealing with the financial struggles many of our population are.
How do you propose Canada benefits from natural resource extraction on our soil, nationalisation or taxation?
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The big issue these days with Canadian natural resources is the Supreme Court and its empowerment of the NGO/FN groups. The FN's may be able to be dealt with, the often foreign funded NGO's have a financial interest in never reaching a settlement as that would end their contracts.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

5thhorseman wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 am
Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:32 pm
5thhorseman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am Coming back to the point, I think the deeper issue is whether democracy has reached the end of its useful lifespan.
Fucking commies...
Let's clarify.

The deeper issue is whether the current version of democracy has reached the end of its useful lifespan.

As I said, democracy (at least in the US) seems unable to evolve, so what's stopping it from dying like other life forms that fail to evolve?
WOW, you're really out there aren't you.

"Democracy is a biological lifeform and Trump is singularly responsible for most, if not all of America's problems."

Can you hear yourself?

5thhorseman wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am the checks and balances that keep rampant corruption out of the system are not enough anymore. Trump has pushed the boundaries that far.

Everything is so polarized and dysfunctional and I don't think it's entirely due to Trump.
So Trump is singularly responsible for all the corruption in America and most of the dysfunctionality.

Earth to Horsey: Get some help.

Have you ever heard of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Seriously, there’s no point in having a discussion with you on America, you’ve lost the plot.
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Very nitpicky aren't you Doc.

Okay I edited my post mentioning lifeforms.

And I obviously didn't say ALL corruption.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

You sir are a nut, a brainwashed nut, get some help...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I'm getting a kick out of all the posts by Chef getting ignored in this forum. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

And you sir, are a shameless argumentative nitpicker!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

^ And I suppose that's all Trump's fault? Image

____
Try to focus on someday.