US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20 *AND* 22 *AND* 24

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:39 pm Charles Bukowski sucks. :drink:
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people (Democrats) are full of doubts, while the stupid ones (Moscow Marge and the Republicans) are full of confidence. -
Charles Bukowski
Putting your words in the mouth of Bukowski makes him sound even stupider! :wow:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Would a quote from the Bible be better?

1) Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Nice to see everyone proving Donnie's point. :D
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

More quotes from the Bible. These are fucked up!

2) Genesis 38:8-10 NASB

Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother’s wife, and perform your duty as a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.”

3) Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB

If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

4) Ezekiel 23:19-20 NET

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

5) Exodus 4:24-25 NASB

Now it came about at the lodging place on the way that the LORD met him and sought to put him to death. Then Zipporah took a flint and cut off her son’s foreskin and threw it at Moses’ feet, and she said, “You are indeed a bridegroom of blood to me.”

6) Samuel 18:25-27 ESV

Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines. And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired, David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.

7) Leviticus 20

“18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.”

8) Leviticus 24:16

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.

9) Kings 2:23

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

10) Deut. 28:53

Then because of the dire straights to which you will be reduced when your enemy besieges you, you will eat your own children, the flesh of your sons and daughters whom the Lord has given you.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 pm Nice to see everyone proving Donnie's point. :D
Donny is great.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm Donny is great.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Moscow Marge quotes (Doc’s buddy)

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Cornuck wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm Image
...that's actually quite funny.

...and also, unfortunately, pretty much defines the state of US Politics in a microcosm.
DeLevering since 1999.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

donlever wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:01 pm
Cornuck wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 pm Image
...that's actually quite funny.

...and also, unfortunately, pretty much defines the state of US Politics in a microcosm.
One could argue that if Nixon had been prosecuted rather than pardoned, we wouldn't be here. It's what happens when you go easy on criminals, right?
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Not sure....for effect we could ask a butterfly.
DeLevering since 1999.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Very good ... but wrong again :lol: :)
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Right....wrong...it's all a matter of perception due to inaccuracies in initial predictive theorems.
DeLevering since 1999.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Donny’s big words are getting a little annoying for this non post secondary educated Chef.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

... says the guy who just quoted half the Bible in the Election thread :roll: