Just Not ready

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

Topper
CC Legend

Re: Just Not ready

Post by Topper »

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

el rey del mambo
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The problem with the campus anti semitic protests is they are students who don't have any money in their bank accounts.

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Topper wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am The problem with the campus anti semitic protests is they are students who don't have any money in their bank accounts.
How are they anti-Semitic?
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 am
Topper wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:01 am The problem with the campus anti semitic protests is they are students who don't have any money in their bank accounts.
How are they anti-Semitic?
Yes, but that I must say is hard to distinguish these days. As long as the protests remain civil and the pitchfork mob mentality numb nuts don’t get stupid like we saw with Agent Orange - Donald Trump egging on his idiot hillbilly followers to storm the capital. But I do love the Whities out there being alarmed by these very low tempered peaceful protests while their low IQ white Christian nationalist brothers-in-arms stormed the capital killing a few people on the way. Not surprised. When non-whites protest peacefully its an act of terrorism, when whities protest, damaging sacred buildings, killing people, it’s justified, backed up by some fucked up weirdo conspiracy reasoning. The current pro Palestinine gatherings have a very valid reason for their cause. The White Christian Nationalist cause was the vote was rigged. You tell me which event has the legitimate reason to protest?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

The latest encampments at McGill with the River to Sea chants ... if you are supporting a group that calls for the extinction of Israel and the Jewish population, you are antisemitic.

Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Topper wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:17 am The latest encampments at McGill with the River to Sea chants ... if you are supporting a group that calls for the extinction of Israel and the Jewish population, you are antisemitic.
In that example - I gotta agree. https://www.instagram.com/mactaskforce/ ... -PtrItfMi/

From what I've seen with the protests down south here, they're peaceful, then the riot cops get called in. Of course, there are reports of threats, etc - and most seem to be from outside the encampments.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Who do you support in this bloody affair? Israel or Palestine?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Before you answer, think about what is happening right now to the 14 or so women who are still hostages (among 133 hostages total).
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:31 am Who do you support in this bloody affair? Israel or Palestine?
Palestine is governed by hamas a terrorist organization.
Palestine attacked Israel on October 7 killed tortured and kidnapped many Israelis….. i am in support of Israel

I feel bad for innocents in both places but they fucked around and found out … imho
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

5thhorseman wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 am Before you answer, think about what is happening right now to the 14 or so women who are still hostages (among 133 hostages total).
Latest I heard out of the negotiations, of the 133 remaining, 40 are alive.

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Is the Israeli government handling this properly? I do agree that the Palestinian people are harbouring the Hamas terrorists and haven’t to anyone’s satisfaction condemned their actions. The initial attack on innocent concert goers was disgusting. I for one back Israel 100 percent. The Palestinian people know where the hamas is hiding and are helping hide them amongst themselves, they need to show the world that they are not on side with these terrorists, but are not, so that leaves Israel no choice but to attack where they are hiding amongst civilians protecting them. It’s a no win situation for Israel in public opinion and the Palestinian supporters know this, love this, and are riding on this. What is the root cause here, is what is getting confused. Palestinian people are playing chess by sacrificing their own, it’s disgusting.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Their entire existence centers around killing Jews . Old Palestinian lady's shreik in the streets in joy and break plates whenever there's an atrocity against the Jews.

The only way to deal with them is how Israel is. Total subjection
If you need air...call it in
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

So 100% of Palestinians are anti-Semitic and calling for the genocide of Jews, is that what you're saying?
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

5thhorseman wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 am So 100% of Palestinians are anti-Semitic and calling for the genocide of Jews, is that what you're saying?
Mayhaps those of which you speak are the “ innocents “
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….