Israeli–Palestinian conflict

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

SKYO
MVP
MVP

Re: Israeli–Palestinian conflict

Post by SKYO »

Mëds wrote: Get off the meth dude.

It's not racism or hatred bud. It's more disappointment in a government that caters to a community of people who are made up of a disproportional share of freeloaders. It doesn't matter to me what colour their skin is, what language they speak, or what religion they follow, just treat people the same no matter what.
Starting with meth, suits your lifestyle.

freeloaders? fuck that Mëds, everything that First Nation people who have got, was earned...with literally blood, sweat and tears...First Nations's survived through bad racism, rape, killing, etc. to have a businesses that the Govt' threw at em to keep on surviving and thriving.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

SKYO wrote:

It's not racism or hatred bud. It's more disappointment in a government that caters to a community of people who are made up of a disproportional share of freeloaders. It doesn't matter to me what colour their skin is, what language they speak, or what religion they follow, just treat people the same no matter what.

freeloaders? fuck that Mëds, everything that First Nation people who have got, was earned...with literally blood, sweat and tears...First Nations's survived through bad racism, rape, killing, etc. to have a businesses that the Govt' threw at em to keep on surviving and thriving.
The First Nations that I know grew up playing Nintendo, Playstation, and XBox. Probably 75% of the one's I encounter don't have a regular job, live in government housing, and wear designer clothes that half of my friends won't justify purchasing. 80% of the drunk and disorderly calls I go to at work are First Nations related. More than half of those are kids that are 16 or younger.

I won't argue with you that those people who lived through the crap that was thrown at them a generation or more ago, deserved due compensation. But it should have been handled the same way they handled the Japanese-Canadians who were put in the internment camps during WW2. Public apology, lump sum payout to them, move on together to a better tomorrow.

This conversation seems fairly bigoted against First Nations, but that is simply because the initial subject matter was First Nations. The same story goes for a massive chunk of the population of people born in the last 35 years (obviously minus the government relocation, reservations, and residential schools). Entitlement, entitlement, entitlement.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Mëds wrote:
SKYO wrote:

The First Nations that I know grew up playing Nintendo, Playstation, and XBox. Probably 75% of the one's I encounter don't have a regular job, live in government housing, and wear designer clothes that half of my friends won't justify purchasing. 80% of the drunk and disorderly calls I go to at work are First Nations related. More than half of those are kids that are 16 or younger.

I won't argue with you that those people who lived through the crap that was thrown at them a generation or more ago, deserved due compensation. But it should have been handled the same way they handled the Japanese-Canadians who were put in the internment camps during WW2. Public apology, lump sum payout to them, move on together to a better tomorrow.

This conversation seems fairly bigoted against First Nations, but that is simply because the initial subject matter was First Nations. The same story goes for a massive chunk of the population of people born in the last 35 years (obviously minus the government relocation, reservations, and residential schools). Entitlement, entitlement, entitlement.
You seem very into camps, Mëds...quite disturbing mein fuhrer!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

ukcanuck wrote:
Lol. Never said I was in favor of them though. Just that they happened, shouldn't have, apologize, move on, don't do it again.....you know what they say about those who fail to learn from history.

Although, upon reflection, I would be in favor of camps for pinko liberal airheads like you. :lol:
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Mëds wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
Lol. Never said I was in favor of them though. Just that they happened, shouldn't have, apologize, move on, don't do it again.....you know what they say about those who fail to learn from history.

Although, upon reflection, I would be in favor of camps for pinko liberal airheads like you. :lol:
Whole scale stereotyping that's what you are into Mëds,

That's another word for concentration camp.
But I forgive you, how could you possibly be enlightened enough to see the plank in your own eye. You are too busy complaining about the down trodden who need medical care in the middle of the night to be objective.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Genocide of the conquered people is the only solution. The final Solution in fact.

Whether it be Jews/Muslims, Shia/Sunni, Catholic/Protestant, Brit/Scots/Irish, Cowboys/Wagon Burners, whatever, whoever. Conflicts of today should have been and could have been settled centuries ago through extermination.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote:Genocide of the conquered people is the only solution. The final Solution in fact.

Whether it be Jews/Muslims, Shia/Sunni, Catholic/Protestant, Brit/Scots/Irish, Cowboys/Wagon Burners, whatever, whoever. Conflicts of today should have been and could have been settled centuries ago through extermination.
Touching, but dream of world peace all you like buds: NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

Wars, civil or otherwise, will always be with us.

I blame the treehuggers. :twisted:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

ukcanuck wrote:
Mëds wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:

But I forgive you, how could you possibly be enlightened enough to see the plank in your own eye. You are too busy complaining about the down trodden who need medical care in the middle of the night to be objective.
Yep. I'm all about stereotyping. That's me. :P

Of course I'm complaining about the down trodden who need medical care in the middle of the night..... :roll:

Friggen commie. :scowl:

:P
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Mëds wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:
Mëds wrote:
ukcanuck wrote:

Yep. I'm all about stereotyping. That's me. :P

Of course I'm complaining about the down trodden who need medical care in the middle of the night..... :roll:

Friggen commie. :scowl:

:P
That totally is you, don't take my word for it, you said those things yourself.
I don't have time to make shit up just to piss you off.

Read above what your furher said above about final solutions and extermination of the enemy... You are on record agreeing with that sort of insanity.

As for objecting to helping the down trodden, well you're on record with that too.

Face it bro you judge where you shouldn't

Oh, and it's 2014 not 1952
Commies are long gone
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Strangelove wrote:
Topper wrote:Genocide of the conquered people is the only solution. The final Solution in fact.

Dare to dream Doc. Dare to dream.

Last man standing amongst a bunch of dead fucking deadbeat weirdos heathens and infidels.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

Topper wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

Dare to dream Doc. Dare to dream.

Last man standing amongst a bunch of dead fucking deadbeat weirdos heathens and infidels.
The Soviet Union under Stalin subscribed to the same policy, didn't work out so well there.

You can't destroy your enemy with those tactics, you either make more enemies or you change who you are.
Israel cannot remain an enlightened democratic society worth saving while practicing genocide.

The way to peace is by opening the door to change.
Give Palestinians citizenship and a piece of the pie and watch how many would start focussing on living instead of dieing.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote:
Give Palestinians citizenship
Ummm wut? Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Topper wrote: Dare to dream Doc. Dare to dream.

I'll admit, it's a wondrous fantasy. 8-)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

ukcanuck wrote: Oh, and it's 2014 not 1952

Commies are long gone
That's what... they... want you to think. :look:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

ukcanuck wrote:That totally is you, don't take my word for it, you said those things yourself.
I don't have time to make shit up just to piss you off.

Read above what your furher said above about final solutions and extermination of the enemy... You are on record agreeing with that sort of insanity.

As for objecting to helping the down trodden, well you're on record with that too.

Face it bro you judge where you shouldn't

Oh, and it's 2014 not 1952
Commies are long gone
Here, I'll rephrase.....