W-GDT Knights @ Canucks Apr 8 7pm PDT SN1

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: W-GDT Knights @ Canucks Apr 8 7pm PDT SN1

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:12 pm Benning is a decent human being, I wish I could say the same for Doyle’s Gillis but I can’t.
Great response. Will read again. At least Hank had a good post and I think I gave a decent rebuttal.

What does Gillis have to do with anything? He wasn’t brought up. Keep on keepin on I guess. 🥱
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

Blobber, appreciate the rebuttal. Now that's what discussion is all about :wink:
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

@ the Dude That you are capable of decent debate is interesting. For some reason the Dude, that knows the game and could spar with anyone but prefers like to act like an infant. Good back and forth is healthy and when we jab each other it’s always funny.

Dude doesn’t seem to want the team win. He just wants JB back to run the show. What the hell does Eye Bags have to do with the current team? It’s getting to a creepy stage at this point. Did he fondle Elmer’s nuts? You’re either a fan of the team or you want to wind the place up and stroke Elmer’s strands. You are better than this.

I know the current manager has made mistakes. He will make more. This Tocchey Hockey shit is weird
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”