Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Post by Hockey Widow »

For several years now one pundit or another has made claim to having inside knowledge that there exists a rift getween Crosby and Malkin. No one has ever provided credible proof and of course everyone involved denies it. Most claim it's just Malkin wanting to be top dog, others claim its Crosby feeling Malkin doesn't put in 100% effort every shift. Nothing a good long winning streak can't cure whatever the issues.

Personally I think it's years of stupid TDD deals that have not pan out and further,mworsened the depth on the team. No matter how good Crosby and Malkin are, like every team, you need more than just two superstars. Heck Vancouver has known that for years :mrgreen:
The only HW the Canucks need
TDA Rum
CC Rookie

Post by TDA Rum »

Brian O'neil on waivers from New Jersey, could be a good pick up for free, and send Mccann to the World juniors

"He had one real practice and then he had the practice yesterday. In both practices we worked on some things we wanted to do," coach John Hynes said. "Systematically there's not a huge change from where he came from. He's a bright player and we're in back-to-back games.

"He brings speed and some compete on the puck. We want to be a competitive team. I didn't think we were as competitive as we needed to be last night on the puck. Therefore fresh guys. We have to find a lineup that's going to be extremely competitive."
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

TDA Rum wrote:Brian O'neil on waivers from New Jersey, could be a good pick up for free, and send Mccann to the World juniors

"He had one real practice and then he had the practice yesterday. In both practices we worked on some things we wanted to do," coach John Hynes said. "Systematically there's not a huge change from where he came from. He's a bright player and we're in back-to-back games.

"He brings speed and some compete on the puck. We want to be a competitive team. I didn't think we were as competitive as we needed to be last night on the puck. Therefore fresh guys. We have to find a lineup that's going to be extremely competitive."
We've got enough wienies already brah!

We'd be much better off at this point bringing in John Scott and playing him at centre. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
TDA Rum
CC Rookie

Post by TDA Rum »

A temporary fix for the holidays until Sutter or Mccann come back, he is a right hand shot, cheap & UFA... a better option than Jarret Stoll as he is only 27
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Is it a Kane thing?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Island Nucklehead wrote:Is it a Kane thing?
It's a Buffalo + Kane thing. :mrgreen:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Strangelove wrote:
Island Nucklehead wrote:Is it a Kane thing?
It's a Buffalo + Kane thing. :mrgreen:
At least Paul Cambria can recycle his prepared statements. Bet the bills don't get recycled though.
Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hockey Widow »

Let's see if the black man gets the same treatment as the white man.
The only HW the Canucks need
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Hockey Widow wrote:Let's see if the black man gets the same treatment as the white man.
:lol: :thumbs: watch evander get 5 to 10. :P
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Kassian to the Oilers for Scrivens...

Google it...
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Party with the unemployed patchmokeys.

Edmonton nightlife (I googled it)

Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
olpaddy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

Hockey Widow wrote:Let's see if the black man gets the same treatment as the white man.
The only thing worse than being a black guy in Buffalo accused of sexual assault is being a black guy in Boston accused of sexual assault... My guess is, Evander is seriously fucked... U cannot waive around a stack a bills like u are Floyd Mayweather or the seriously wattered down NHL version of and not have it come back and bite you in the arse...

I watch the Buffalo news every night the only thing these inbreds are in need of is a banjo a Quick example of Bills Fans in Buffalo they call themselves Bills Mafia they haven't made the playoffs for like 17 yrs and this is some of what passes as entertainment before games tailgaiting... My personal favorite 3:30

actually my fav is the two people banging in the parking lot tailgaiting won't post it here but its not hard to find just google Bills fans are savage... For those who you who can't figure out why Patrick Kane wears a Mullet its simple... Hes from Buffalo in 2015 people in Buffalo still wear Zubaz pants...
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

It sounds like Pacific Blue would fit right in in Buffalo .
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
olpaddy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by olpaddy »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:It sounds like Pacific Blue would fit right in in Buffalo .
Blob I shit you not the South gets a bad rap for being fucked up Buffalo is a off the charts the latest thing to make the news was the two people banging in the parking lot tailgating... thats not even the best sex story from a game... the one a couple of yrs back of the two ELEMENTARY school teachers banging in the bathromm was the one that was epic... Buffalo is seriously fucked up...
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

rats19 wrote:Kassian to the Oilers for Scrivens...
Kassian could really de-rail their desired culture shift. Another warning sign: Taylor Hall has huge nostrils.