2021 TDD

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Hockey Widow
CC Legend

Re: 2021 TDD

Post by Hockey Widow »

Well the league and the PA do not want covid shaming but I have heard.....that there is some truth to protocol not being followed. Just saying, and not necessarily by the player.
The only HW the Canucks need
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Hockey Widow wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:36 am Well the league and the PA do not want covid shaming but I have heard.....that there is some truth to protocol not being followed. Just saying, and not necessarily by the player.
I don’t have the ears for this that you do, but It’s all over social media... I believe your correct, as usual! 👌👉
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Legend

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:34 am I just read on Twitter (so take it for what it’s worth), but 8 Canuck players have unfollowed Ole Adam. Horvat, Petey,Boesser among them.
Perhaps he really was a virus in the room?
Hmmm... maybe. I heard Brock was walking his dog with Gauds just b4 Covid hit the team, so for everyone to start h8 him just like that would be kind of odd.
Hockey Widow wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:33 am Of course it can come back to bite him. Every move he makes has that potential, and for every GM. But really, name one trade where it has come back to bite him because a player turned into the type of player we had hoped he would? Could this be that trade. Yep. But then again......
Yeah, but some more so that others. For example, trading a Benn/Vanek would have little chance of coming back to haunt JB. Trading a 2nd for a guy like Baercheese had moderate risk of coming back to hurt him and it did. I'd say trading a young centre who's just starting to come to his own like Gauds has a high risk of coming back to haunt JB.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Todd Bersnoozi wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:19 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:34 am I just read on Twitter (so take it for what it’s worth), but 8 Canuck players have unfollowed Ole Adam. Horvat, Petey,Boesser among them.
Hmmm... maybe. I heard Brock was walking his dog with Gauds just b4 Covid hit the team, so for everyone to start h8 him just like that would be kind of odd.
Hockey Widow wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:33 am Of course it can come back to bite him. Every move he makes has that potential, and for every GM. But really, name one trade where it has come back to bite him because a player turned into the type of player we had hoped he would? Could this be that trade. Yep. But then again......
Yeah, but some more so that others. For example, trading a Benn/Vanek would have little chance of coming back to haunt JB. Trading a 2nd for a guy like Baercheese had moderate risk of coming back to hurt him and it did. I'd say trading a young centre who's just starting to come to his own like Gauds has a high risk of coming back to haunt JB.
I don’t thinks gauds will come back and bite anybody.. imho
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

I'm not an avid Twitter user but it looks to me like Boeser still follows Adam. Rampant rumours?
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

rats19 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:37 pm I don’t thinks gauds will come back and bite anybody.. imho

I can see it. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Not hard anyways.. 8-)
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Mëds wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:06 am Wow. It really bothers you when I side with VinDoyleCat.
I don't mind you siding with Vin at all, I just find all the unnecessary fluffing a little tough to abide is all. :sly:

Has Vin 'Shooter' Tanner been paying Mëds to back him?

____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:04 pm
I'm not an avid Twitter user but it looks to me like Boeser still follows Adam. Rampant rumours?
Could be. I didn’t follow up on it (hense the ‘what it’s worth’ comment).

I was more about using the rumour to make a funny ‘virus in the room’ joke. :roll:
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

rats19 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:37 pm I don’t thinks gauds will come back and bite anybody.. imho
Have to agree. Hes like the great value version of galchenyuk...who sucks as it is
If you need air...call it in
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 pm Could be. I didn’t follow up on it (hense the ‘what it’s worth’ comment).

I was more about using the rumour to make a funny ‘virus in the room’ joke. :roll:
Is there anything more depressing in this world, than having to explain your joke, lol.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:50 pm
Madcombinepilot wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:42 pm Could be. I didn’t follow up on it (hense the ‘what it’s worth’ comment).

Is there anything more depressing in this world, than having to explain your joke, lol.
Lol. Truth.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

5thhorseman wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:50 pm

Unless you are Bob Newhart

'I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:24 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Mëds wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:06 am Wow. It really bothers you when I side with VinDoyleCat.
I don't mind you siding with Vin at all, I just find all the unnecessary fluffing a little tough to abide is all. :sly:

Has Vin 'Shooter' Tanner been paying Mëds to back him?

Must be a slow day. Doc is digging shit up from 4 days ago.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Strangelove wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:35 pm
:lol:

Underrated movie. I laughed from start to end
If you need air...call it in