LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 am
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:11 pm I don’t think it’s hatred I just they have some real mental issues. To be that worked up about any sports team really shows some inner demons. We all get a little crazy but not for months/years.
OH... they're mentally ill. :mex:
The most mental list:

Melvin
MS
Jack Burton
Y2K
Bleach Clean
Racer Joe
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
Hey Dude do you switch from spandex to speedos when the weather gets warmer?
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:01 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 am Fuck Doyle it just came to me over my breakfast bowl

Barry Macawkinner

That has to be the winning handle. How do you make a new one on there?
I’m unsure Boss. My suspension turned into a permanent ban when I tried to log back in
Well...fuck. Now what then?

Someone needs to give Barry life.
If you need air...call it in
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Barry Maccaw-Kenner....sounds more legit and shit
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 am
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:11 pm I don’t think it’s hatred I just they have some real mental issues. To be that worked up about any sports team really shows some inner demons. We all get a little crazy but not for months/years.
OH... they're mentally ill. :mex:
The most mental list:

Melvin
MS
Jack Burton
Y2K
Bleach Clean
Racer Joe
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
Hey Dude do you switch from spandex to speedos when the weather gets warmer?
Is this for your spank bank?
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
PG_Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by PG_Canuck »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:34 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169932759/

This is one of the fellas that thinks Vancouver has 8-10 guys having career years. There are two- Miller and Pearson. Markstrom was every guy as good last year. The young are improving and on an upward arc. Those aren’t career years.

Boston has really been mangled by injuries.
Bergeron- 9 games
Krejci- 9 games
Krug- 8 games
McAvoy- 3 games.

Just decimated. No idea why nobody calls these people out on this nonsense.
Is pg canuck the guy that was always talking about showing your math and how great hfboards are because posters there show math? What a bunch of idiots. We got blob here showing the math for the mouth breathers
Uhm, no. This is a reason why I signed up here - there’s some people/posts that are directing hate at the wrong people for quite literally no reason other than to find someone to put all your anger on. I got hate here because someone thought I was constantly banning your account or whatever over there and it couldn’t be further from the truth. That misdirected hate led to me being followed for posting too much in an ASG thread (like...what?).

Can’t remember what poster says that but there’s a few that say “show your work” or whatever and it’s stupid, for starters. However, it is necessary to back what you say, no matter what side you’re on.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I don’t think anyone is angry PG Canuck. Other than the Chef, but he’s a raging alcoholic so he tends to get pissed at everyone or everything. Wouldn’t worry about it. I mean the guy is pissed at the New Jersey Devils for not acquiring veteran players instead of picks and prospects
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

It wasn’t me. Ole Chef was posting some grievances over being banned for not being trusted. IgorGonzola was posting in a respectful manner at the time of his banishment.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:22 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:00 pm Is pg canuck the guy that was always talking about showing your math and how great hfboards are because posters there show math?
Uhm, no. This is a reason why I signed up here - there’s some people/posts that are directing hate at the wrong people for quite literally no reason other than to find someone to put all your anger on. I got hate here because someone thought I was constantly banning your account or whatever over there and it couldn’t be further from the truth. That misdirected hate led to me being followed for posting too much in an ASG thread (like...what?).
Yes, the place became a sea of hate for the longest while.

It's getting better, but yeah... a long way to go.

The poor souls lost their way... they lost the plot!

If you're not having fun you're doing it wrong...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

PG_Canuck wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:22 am
Richardstroker69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:00 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:34 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/169932759/

This is one of the fellas that thinks Vancouver has 8-10 guys having career years. There are two- Miller and Pearson. Markstrom was every guy as good last year. The young are improving and on an upward arc. Those aren’t career years.

Boston has really been mangled by injuries.
Bergeron- 9 games
Krejci- 9 games
Krug- 8 games
McAvoy- 3 games.

Just decimated. No idea why nobody calls these people out on this nonsense.
Is pg canuck the guy that was always talking about showing your math and how great hfboards are because posters there show math? What a bunch of idiots. We got blob here showing the math for the mouth breathers

Can’t remember what poster says that but there’s a few that say “show your work” or whatever and it’s stupid, for starters. However, it is necessary to back what you say, no matter what side you’re on.
Wasn’t you, blob filled me in it’s that bleach clean turd. I just thought it was funny him claiming to be an intellectual on a hockey fan forum. What a joke.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

"evolution"
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Micky wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:49 pm game thread poetry :blush: https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/ ... 247/page-2
Haha. That Ginger Papa guy is a riot over there.
el rey del mambo
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:16 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:13 am Top end D man >>>> top end winger every day.
Exactly what Chiarelli was thinking when he traded Hall for Larsson.

Boeser is struggling after his return this season from injuries.

Which as I've told you before is P E R F E C T because...

We're going to get Brock re-signed to a long-term deal at a big discount.

Horvat and Boeser signed to team-friendly deals will be a boon to the team as the window opens.

Moving forward, that might even affect other Canuck contracts to the good.

You have it all backasswards Blob/MS, you were concerned about contracts when it didn't matter

... and give no thought to contracts when they will matter.

But hey, you're not heavy, you're my brother(s)...
:lol:
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:12 pm :lol:
:eh:

Boeser and Horvat are signed to team-friendly contracts...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:22 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:12 pm :lol:
:eh:

Boeser and Horvat are signed to team-friendly contracts...
Point is you implied I thought the Hall- Larsson trade was good ... I never did.
damonberryman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by damonberryman »

Remember, that is spelled DAMON, not DEMON! Thank you for your attention to this matter.