LOL

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: LOL

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Pauser is a miserable human. Full stop.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

A couple or three of us are going to have to remind some folks of the current NHL standings.
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Micky wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:48 am A couple or three of us are going to have to remind some folks of the current NHL standings.
Why not link them to page 103 of this thread?
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

My name is bleach clean, I am a robot. Show your math, are you being sarcastic? Logic unit malfunctioning.....
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170217337/

:lol: This guy just took a massive crap on Pauser’s chest.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:07 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170217337/

Twas good indeed, worthy of reposting here:
Chairman Maouth, post: 170217337, member: 84846 wrote:I hate saying this because I try to respect everyone's opinion, but in your case, your opinion falls on deaf ears. You are so far gone and wrapped in your cozy cocoon of hatred towards a man who has begun to turn this team around, that it is virtually impossible for you to give any credit whatsoever in regards to the positive effects Benning has had on the Canucks. You have so much time and effort invested in frothing at the mouth and wanting to see Benning fired that you've abandoned all rational thought and cannot even consider the possibility that you could be wrong, and God forbid, that Benning could actually be turning into a good GM. You pick every ridiculous argument you can to justify your confirmation bias that Benning is the worst GM in sports history, while throwing bull-**** against the wall in an effort to negate any positive things he has done in plotting this team towards an upwards trajectory.

Try to retrieve some impartiality. There must be some buried deep within you somewhere. Then maybe we can talk again.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:12 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:07 pm https://hfboards.mandatory.com/posts/170217337/

Twas good indeed, worthy of reposting here:
Chairman Maouth, post: 170217337, member: 84846 wrote:I hate saying this because I try to respect everyone's opinion, but in your case, your opinion falls on deaf ears. You are so far gone and wrapped in your cozy cocoon of hatred towards a man who has begun to turn this team around, that it is virtually impossible for you to give any credit whatsoever in regards to the positive effects Benning has had on the Canucks. You have so much time and effort invested in frothing at the mouth and wanting to see Benning fired that you've abandoned all rational thought and cannot even consider the possibility that you could be wrong, and God forbid, that Benning could actually be turning into a good GM. You pick every ridiculous argument you can to justify your confirmation bias that Benning is the worst GM in sports history, while throwing bull-**** against the wall in an effort to negate any positive things he has done in plotting this team towards an upwards trajectory.

Try to retrieve some impartiality. There must be some buried deep within you somewhere. Then maybe we can talk again.
Now he just needs to blast ms
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

I don’t think it’s hatred I just they have some real mental issues. To be that worked up about any sports team really shows some inner demons. We all get a little crazy but not for months/years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Reefer2 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:11 pm I don’t think it’s hatred I just they have some real mental issues. To be that worked up about any sports team really shows some inner demons. We all get a little crazy but not for months/years.
OH... they're mentally ill. :mex:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
Reefer2 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:11 pm I don’t think it’s hatred I just they have some real mental issues. To be that worked up about any sports team really shows some inner demons. We all get a little crazy but not for months/years.
The most mental list:

Melvin
MS
Jack Burton
Y2K
Bleach Clean
Racer Joe
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 am
Strangelove wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:25 pm
The most mental list:

Melvin
MS
Jack Burton
Y2K
Bleach Clean
Racer Joe
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
It is pathetic that their lives are so wrapped up in hate for a GM of a sports team.
Cherry Picker
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Cherry Picker »

Speaking as a mature adult, we have to remember Rick Rypien and be careful about stigmatizing mental illness.
Speaking as my true self, I wish he were here to slap them upside the head and knock some sense into them.
We are all Snidely Whiplash.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:43 am Melvin
MS
Jack Burton
Y2K
Bleach Clean
Racer Joe
420Canuck
50 Sheas of Grey
Wear nothing but their speedos while working out in front of the mirrors at Trevor Linden's gym.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Fuck Doyle it just came to me over my breakfast bowl

Barry Macawkinner

That has to be the winning handle. How do you make a new one on there?
If you need air...call it in
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:57 am Fuck Doyle it just came to me over my breakfast bowl

Barry Macawkinner

That has to be the winning handle. How do you make a new one on there?
I’m unsure Boss. My suspension turned into a permanent ban when I tried to log back in