NHL business

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: NHL business

Post by Mickey107 »

Megaterio Llamas wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:36 pm If it does come down to a Canadian bubble the league should look for American sites for the teams to play this season. Cities in states that would allow some fans in the building would be the target. If the games are going to be played in a bubble might as well move it all down south.
All buildings will have to be fully functional with the new cameras installed (and coinciding new angles) for the revamped offside rules.

All the schedules that came out in all NHL cities today would be tossed if the Canadian teams do not play in their own buildings.

100% "NOT SURE", if our new Canuck schedule was based on games in Vancouver. Probably. / Maybe it can still work if in Edmonton.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/12/23/20 ... s-openers/

PRO HOCKEY TALK | NBC SPORTS Select TeamSubscribe:
NHL shares 56-game 2020-21 schedules for all 31 teams
One of the biggest notes about the 2020-21 NHL season schedule releases is that start time and television information must still be determined. Here are a few other things to keep in mind:

Quick notes, plus NHL season openers
Of course, while the NHL shared 2020-21 season schedules, it’s important to note that COVID may force changes. Games could be postponed, or even canceled, depending upon a number of factors.

Speaking of potentially disruptive factors, the NHL season schedules assume that Canadian teams will be able to play in their own arenas. As of this writing, it’s unclear if that will happen. In fact, there’s a chance that NHL teams might not be able to conduct 2020-21 season schedules in Canada, at all.
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Looks like we're a go for the season with games played in home rinks
it's believed the league has approval to move forward with the season in all seven Canadian cities, reports TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger.
If you need air...call it in
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:26 am Looks like we're a go for the season with games played in home rinks
it's believed the league has approval to move forward with the season in all seven Canadian cities, reports TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger.
Wafuckinhoo :thumbs:
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

But Gohmert said they might play in Junior rinks across Western Canada.

Lay off the rubbing alcohol and put your helmet back on Gomes
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:24 am But {Micky} said they might play in Junior rinks across Western Canada.
There was a suggestion they could try to play at SaskTel Centre, if all else failed, earlier this week. MFC to you too Image
:lol:
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:21 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:24 am But {Micky} said they might play in Junior rinks across Western Canada.
There was a suggestion they could try to play at SaskTel Centre, if all else failed, earlier this week. MFC to you too Image
No Gomer. I did not give them permission to use Sasktel Center. No human with credibility Said Canucks were coming to Saskatchewan.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:16 pm
Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:24 am But Gohmert said they might play in Junior rinks across Western Canada.
No Gomer. I did not give them permission to use Sasktel Center. No human with credibility Said Canucks were coming to Saskatchewan.
I just did a quick google search, no "suggestion" of playing at the SaskTel Centre.

Gohmert's been licking the backs of frogs again...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:05 pm
I just did a quick google search, no "suggestion" of playing at the SaskTel Centre.
thinks everything pertaining to a subject has to be somewhere on google . :crazy:
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Micky wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:12 pm
thinks everything pertaining to a subject has to be somewhere on google . :crazy:
Thinks everything read on Twitter is gospel, and should be linked to the boards to make oneself seem relevant.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:36 am
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
whatever
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Doyle Hargraves wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:24 am But Gohmert said they might play in Junior rinks across Western Canada.

Alrighty then, you tell us where the fuck you heard the Canucks might play at SaskTel Centre this season.

I'm very curious as to whether or not you were conscious when you heard that. :scowl:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Alrighty then, you tell us where the fuck you heard the Canucks might play at SaskTel Centre this season.

I'm very curious as to whether or not you were conscious when you heard that. :scowl:

Lol, why would anyone ever believe anything you say again Gomes...
____
Try to focus on someday.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:20 pm
Strangelove wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Lol, why would anyone ever believe anything you say again Gomes...
Doc - the good Lord Jesus was born some 2021 years ago today, in his memory lets all be the people we can be and give him a night off.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

2Fingers wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:49 pm Doc - the good Lord Jesus was born some 2021 years ago today, in his memory lets all be the people we can be and give him a night off.
Fuck off!

(you knew it was coming)

Now please pray for Micky, he's a pathological liar...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Strangelove wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:11 pm
2Fingers wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:49 pm Doc - the good Lord Jesus was born some 2021 years ago today, in his memory lets all be the people we can be and give him a night off.
Fuck off!

(you knew it was coming)

Now please pray for Micky, he's a pathological liar...
I’m not sure he’s a liar, but he sure as hell doesn’t back up a lot of what he says. He’s a massive attention whore though, that’s a a fact. He wants/needs to see his posts monopolizing the boards as often as he can.

But he is a Canucks fan, so he’s in the right place.

Merry Christmas Gohmert :)
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”