Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media" (or "Idiots" as Torts calls them)

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Re: Vancouver's Hockey "Media"

Post by Strangelove »

Hockey Widow wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:08 am I don’t even hold my farts anymore.
:lol:
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

micky107 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:46 am
TSN Radio Vancouver
@TSN1040
@patersonjeff
: Eriksson looked like he was done. Gone. Not only is he going to be on this roster, he's going to be in the lineup Wednesday, and on the 3rd line to start to season. So where's the improvement? If Loui Eriksson is on your 3rd line, how are you a better hockey team?
8:21 AM · Sep 30, 2019
One of many like this today.
J.D. Burke
Call a spade a spade — the #Canucks waiving Sven Baertschi is a sham. An utter embarrassment for this team on every level.
8:16 AM · Sep 30, 2019
JD Burke is a beaut ain’t he. Pretty much telegraphed how he’d respond today before camp started “A sham”! :lol: go back to your Moms basement, child.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Richardstroker69
MVP
MVP

Post by Richardstroker69 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm
TSN Radio Vancouver
@TSN1040
@patersonjeff
: Eriksson looked like he was done. Gone. Not only is he going to be on this roster, he's going to be in the lineup Wednesday, and on the 3rd line to start to season. So where's the improvement? If Loui Eriksson is on your 3rd line, how are you a better hockey team?
J.D. Burke
Call a spade a spade — the #Canucks waiving Sven Baertschi is a sham. An utter embarrassment for this team on every level.
JD Burke is a beaut ain’t he. Pretty much telegraphed how he’d respond today before camp started “A sham”! :lol: go back to your Moms basement, child.
Imagine if gaudette went down instead, another SHAM!!
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Richardstroker69 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:01 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:58 pm
TSN Radio Vancouver
@TSN1040
@patersonjeff
J.D. Burke
Imagine if gaudette went down instead, another SHAM!!
Imagine if Eriksson went down instead. Oh wait! That's no good; Everyone would have agreed.
"evolution"
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Holy fuck mick. Think it through. Emotionally detach your self from this - and separate out the contracts.

Who do you want playing defensive minutes? A soft one way offensive winger, or one of the best defensive wingers in the game??

Ffs. Your caterwauling like a french fishwife.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 am
Ffs. Your caterwauling like a french fishwife.
:lol:
Vichy bastard!
If you need air...call it in
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

one of the best defensive wingers in the game??
.....Image
"evolution"
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Jeff Patterson is beyond obsessed with Eriksson and his contract. He’s the worse. Can’t string two sentences together without mentioning Eriksson. Eriksson has completely demoralized Patterson

Get

Over

It
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Sorry Sven! Cap compliance is a bitch. At least you had enough value to give it a shot. MM?
"evolution"
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:04 am Chef is beyond obsessed with Gillis and his contract. He’s the worse. Can’t string two sentences together without mentioning Gillis. Gillis has completely demoralized Chef

Get

Over

It
:wow:
If you need air...call it in
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:25 am Sorry Sven! Cap compliance is a bitch. At least you had enough value to give it a shot. MM?
Nothing to do with cap compliance, everything to do with getting down to a 23-man roster...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Strangelove wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:00 pm
micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:25 am Sorry Sven! Cap compliance is a bitch. At least you had enough value to give it a shot. MM?
Nothing to do with cap compliance, everything to do with getting down to a 23-man roster...
Which also has to do with cap compliance.
"evolution"
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:22 pm
Strangelove wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:00 pm
Which also has to do with cap compliance.
No it does not.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 am
.....Image
what the fuck does a bunch of goofy pictures have to do with being a good defensive winger??

The faces he makes on stop time cameras remind you of your catholic priest after mass while your adjusting your britches or something??

Those faces you remember from those private times in church don't make you a terrible poster...
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Madcombinepilot wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:35 pm
micky107 wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 am
.....Image
what the fuck does a bunch of goofy pictures have to do with being a good defensive winger??

The faces he makes on stop time cameras remind you of your catholic priest after mass while your adjusting your britches or something??

Those faces you remember from those private times in church don't make you a terrible poster...
Thanks for the opportunity of reposting this. Other than that, I have no clue what you"re talking about. I've never gone to church on a regular
basis. Few weddings and funerals, w/e.
As an aside six million dollars a year is a little rich for a defensive winger. Oh well, it's only money.
"evolution"