Let's get creative with Erikkson...

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Re: Let's get creative with Erikkson...

Post by Mickey107 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:03 am Eriksson has hated it here from day 1. I despise him, but he’s a UFA out of a shitty UFA class who had past success playing wing with the Sedins for Sweden. I’m not as irritable with the signing as I am with the individual, if that makes sense.
Epic post right there!!! Couldn't agree more. AT THE TIME: It was considered 1 million too much, B U T, everyone pays too much for UFAs.
First shift? Writing on the freakin wall.
He doesn't seem to care. Blaming it on deployment. :evil: Loser...
"evolution"
ESQ
MVP
MVP

Post by ESQ »

The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:58 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 am You can’t have Eriksson’s - “I don’t want to be here, attitude” in the room.

Agreed - to Utica he goes
I predict he is in the lineup on opening night.
They got to give him a chance to recover some trade value (by value, I really mean decrease the cost to get rid of him).

Though I still have a feeling they'll demote him and he will mutually terminate the contract, move to Dallas with his family and take his $1 million in salary from the stars rather than from the canucks.

Doesn't Loui have six kids or something? That pack moving to Texas has to mean something.
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

ESQ wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:43 am
The Brown Wizard wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:58 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:53 am You can’t have Eriksson’s - “I don’t want to be here, attitude” in the room.

Agreed - to Utica he goes
I predict he is in the lineup on opening night.
They got to give him a chance to recover some trade value (by value, I really mean decrease the cost to get rid of him).

Though I still have a feeling they'll demote him and he will mutually terminate the contract, move to Dallas with his family and take his $1 million in salary from the stars rather than from the canucks.

Doesn't Loui have six kids or something? That pack moving to Texas has to mean something.
Is it six now, :shock: I wonder whether Mom and Dad want the education in NA or Sweden. Considering the demoralizing situation he
has put himself in, I wonder?
Personally, I do not think a player / team, relationship is very healthy when negotiating for more "relevant" ice-time is done thousands of
miles apart.
My guess on what LE said in Europe was more of a excuse as opposed to a valid reason for his low point totals. In three years, he's played
with the best the Canucks have had.
He is at the grasping at straws point. That's bad for everyone, including himself.
"evolution"
Mickey107
MVP
MVP

Post by Mickey107 »

Image Contract Termination Image
"evolution"
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I think even when Roussel, Motte and Ferland come back, the Canucks will keep the Air Thief on the roster. They'll ship Sven and Gaudette to Utica and probably Motte too.

Eriksson is a joke.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”