Re-booted SKYO approved pipe dreams and trade ideas

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Re: Re-booted SKYO approved pipe dreams and trade ideas

Post by Chef Boi RD »

The ideal winger for Petey:

From twitter

I’ll be very surprised if Martin Necas plays for Carolina in the next season. As his dad said, Martin wants to play in 1st line & 1st PP unit. His dad even said in an interview for
@DenikSport Martin wants to be traded.”

Chef’s thoughts (a look inside his brain and how it thinks)

Necas is a hella player. He’s played right wing the last two seasons and has speed to burn. He thinks the game like Petey and is the same age

Silovs or Hronek
Podkolzin or Hoglander
2025 1st rd pick

For

Necas

Bold fucking move baby. Right up Rutherford’s alley!! Former team!!!!!!!!!

The Canes UFA’s

The Hurricanes have eight skaters and one goalie eligible to become UFAs in several weeks: forwards Jake Guentzel, Teuvo Teravainen, Jordan Martinook and Stefan Noesen, and defencemen Brett Pesce, Brady Skjei, Tony DeAngelo and Jalen Chatfield, and netminder Antti Raanta.
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sat May 18, 2024 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:11 am I’ll be very surprised if Martin Necas plays for Carolina in the next season. As his dad said, Martin wants to play in 1st line & 1st PP unit. His dad even said in an interview for
I'd be leery of anyone who has his dad 'negotiating' through the media. Big red flag.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cornuck wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:14 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:11 am I’ll be very surprised if Martin Necas plays for Carolina in the next season. As his dad said, Martin wants to play in 1st line & 1st PP unit. His dad even said in an interview for
I'd be leery of anyone who has his dad 'negotiating' through the media. Big red flag.
Hell no, who cares. So what. Getterdun. He’s exactly what Petey needs. Helluva player, smart like Petey and fast. Half of Carolina’s D is heading to UFA send them RFA Hronek to fill the holes. They need goaltending:

Silovs
Hronek
Hoglander

For

Necas

You know Alvin and Rutherford’s no. 1 priority this off season is to get Petey a winger! He’s 6’-2” 190 lbs
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Friedman’s thoughts a day ago:

Friedman also believes that forward Martin Nečas, now a restricted free agent after completing a two-year, $6MM bridge deal, could have his signing rights traded this summer, saying he doesn't think Carolina will do “what Nečas wants to do.”

It’s a perfect trade for us!!!!

We definitely have the pieces to attract Carolina:

Hronek (RFA like Necas. May lose D-men Pesce, Skjei, DeAngelo, Chatfield to UFA)
Silovs (they need goaltending)
Hoglander (winger replacement)
Podkozlin (winger replacement)
Lekkerimaki (winger replacement)
Garland (winger, still young, with a contract, stock is up)

It’s a no brainer

I’d rather give Necas the big raise than Hronek. He was one of Carolina’s best forwards in the playoffs constantly pressuring every shift.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:20 am
Hell no, who cares. So what. Getterdun. He’s exactly what Petey needs. Helluva player, smart like Petey and fast. Half of Carolina’s D is heading to UFA send them RFA Hronek to fill the holes. They need goaltending:

Silovs
Hronek
Hoglander

For

Necas

You know Alvin and Rutherford’s no. 1 priority this off season is to get Petey a winger! He’s 6’-2” 190 lbs
How about just Hronek? 3 pieces is way too much for Necas
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Tciso wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:01 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:20 am

Silovs
Hronek
Hoglander

For

Necas

How about just Hronek? 3 pieces is way too much for Necas
I agree, was more about saying we have the assets to acquire Necas. I’d rather give Necas the raise than throw money at Lindholm due to age and the fact Necas plays right wing, exactly the winger Pettersson needs.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

I'd rather trade Hronek and retain Joshua, Z and Lindholm that add some daddy's boy

And...I can't believe I'm saying this...resign the giraffe :wow:

Foote and Gonch have turned down the chaos
If you need air...call it in
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:14 am I'd rather trade Hronek and retain Joshua, Z and Lindholm that add some daddy's boy

Still need to find a RS D-man if we trade him. It’s looking like Myers is becoming a priority sighing this summer before we consider trading Hronek. This is why I think Zadarov isn’t coming back. Our right side situation is a problem due to expiring contracts with the Right side. Wouldn’t be surprised if an extension to Myers is done soon.
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Cousin Strawberry wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 10:14 am I'd rather trade Hronek and retain Joshua, Z and Lindholm that add some daddy's boy

3 or 3.5 mil, and I think about it. Short term deal (2-3 year), no trade protection. He plays like there is a giant sized axe floating over his head, waiting for the chaos or sex giraffe to rear its ugly head…
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Madcombinepilot wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:56 pm He plays like there is a giant sized axe floating over his head, waiting for the chaos or sex giraffe to rear its ugly head…
:lol:

:wow:

Wait....whaaaat????
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

It's a Saskatchewan thing....
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

If this turns into a zoophilia site, I'm outta here...
____
Try to focus on someday.
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:28 pm If this turns into a zoophilia site, I'm outta here...
...those that want Mick back will be happy tho.

Covers donkeys, cows and squirrels.
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

I heard Micky was sending PM pics of himself dressed up as various barnyard animals to his fans here.

(with open back flaps)
____
Try to focus on someday.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

:lol: