Raking Leaves with David Ayers Zamboni

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Meds
MVP
MVP

Re: Raking Leaves with David Ayers Zamboni

Post by Meds »

Seems the Leaves have hired Chief.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Mëds wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm Seems the Leaves have hired Chief.
Hardnosed Chief will tell the core they're not in charge anymore.

Chaos will ensue. Image
____
Try to focus on someday.
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:11 pm
Mëds wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 pm Seems the Leaves have hired Chief.
Hardnosed Chief will tell the core they're not in charge anymore.

Chaos will ensue. Image
Yep. Marner and Matthews will both want out.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Good hire by the leaves
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:46 pm Good hire by the leaves
Well it might have been if they didn't have Matthews, Nylander, Marner, Rielly, Liljegren...
____
Try to focus on someday.
theman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by theman »

Strangelove wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:06 pm
Well it might have been if they didn't have Matthews, Nylander, Marner, Rielly, Liljegren...
Call me crazy, but it looks like the leaves are going the Canucks route with hiring a no nonsense coach for their stars.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

theman wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:17 pm
Call me crazy, but it looks like the leaves are going the Canucks route with hiring a no nonsense coach for their stars.
Unfortunately for them, they have a nonsense management group and nonsense players as their stars. Fortunate for the rest of the league though. :D

The Shanaplan is like that spazzy kid at the arcade who dumps shitloads of coin into the Street Fighter machine and then starts randomly mashing buttons only to hear "Round 1... K.O." every single time.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

I’m not sure about Nylander. The kid has more than I thought. The others? Yeah. Chief will kill them. Imagine Matthews being asked to score 30 goals and 60 points to play on the right side of the puck every time.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 6:15 pm
I’m not sure about Nylander. The kid has more than I thought. The others? Yeah. Chief will kill them. Imagine Matthews being asked to score 30 goals and 60 points to play on the right side of the puck every time.
Nylander isn’t the problem post season. Everyone else is. Nylander surprisingly brings it post season, in fact he was yelling at “Canadian” - Mitch Marner on the bench to “stop being a crybaby this isn’t junior hockey!” While Mitchy was having a temper tantrum on the bench. Chef is a huge fan of playoff hockey Nylander. They should put the C on him and trade the crybaby. If Marner could grow Conor Garland balls he’d be a player post season.

Also Morgan Reilly is overrated, he’s 2nd pairing quality or number 2. Definitely not no. 1 D-man quality.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Berube will not abide with Playoff Nylander bailing on plays to avoid hits.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:08 pm Berube will not abide with Playoff Nylander bailing on plays to avoid hits.
Lol…your boi Mitch the embarrassment to Hockey Canada Marner will be the one finding himself in Berube’s doghouse not Nylander! 11 million William comes to play post season. Mitch runs and hides along the perimeter, he’s gawd awful…I’d take Nylander on the Canucks any day of the week.

The injured Nylander had 3 goals in 4 games. Mitch the Bitch had 1 goal 2 assists in 7 games. Shameful. Absolutely shameful!
Last edited by Chef Boi RD on Sat May 18, 2024 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
donlever
MVP
MVP

Post by donlever »

Tough love can also be counter-productive.

As seems likely in this scenario....
DeLevering since 1999.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:16 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:08 pm Berube will not abide with Playoff Nylander bailing on plays to avoid hits.
Lol…your boi Mitch the embarrassment to Hockey Canada Marner will be the one finding himself in Berube’s doghouse not Nylander! 11 million William comes to play post season. Mitch runs and hides along the perimeter, he’s gawd awful…I’d take Nylander on the Canucks any day of the week.

The injured Nylander had 3 goals in 4 games. Mitch the Bitch had 1 goal 3 assists in 7 games. Shameful. Absolutely shameful!
It's not one or the other, it's a bunch of them like I said.

Matthews, Nylander, Marner, Rielly, Liljegren...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:19 pm
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:16 pm

The injured Nylander had 3 goals in 4 games. Mitch the Bitch had 1 goal 3 assists in 7 games. Shameful. Absolutely shameful!
It's not one or the other, it's a bunch of them like I said.

Matthews, Nylander, Marner, Rielly, Liljegren...
If I had my choice of the bunch it’s Nylander 100%. Benning wanted to draft him, but Gilman and his cronies wanted the local kid - Virtanen. Blobbee wanted Ritchie.
Cousin Strawberry
MVP
MVP

Post by Cousin Strawberry »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:21 pm. Blobbee wanted Ritchie.
:lol:

He was hoping for the next Ryan Clowe?
If you need air...call it in