Raking Leaves with David Ayers Zamboni

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: Raking Leaves with David Ayers Zamboni

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Is Marchand baked? He looks slow right now. No fucking way he’s on a Canada team for the 4 Nations tournament. Marchand could motor back in the day. He’s 36. Sorry but I’ll take Crosby and Petro as the old guys. Father Time always wins.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Strangelove wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:09 pm
Mëds wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 pm Bruins offense has dried up just like Vancouver’s.
Yeah, what's wrong with Pastor Nak?

Marchand starting to show his age.

I'm glad the Leaves won these 2 games though.

The hockey gods love getting Leaves' hopes up real high

... begore ripping their hearts out in a game 7.

It hurts more. :mex:
That’s what we all want Doc…..even Tuna secretly wants his Leaves to lose because he knows his mental health couldn’t handle the shock or a win, and realistically they will just get bounced by New York or Carolina, so their hopes would soar only to crash all the harder.
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Marchand pushed the linesman. How was that not a penalty? The linesman was right there. He saw himself getting pushed. Bush league reffing.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Tciso wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:39 am Marchand pushed the linesman. How was that not a penalty? The linesman was right there. He saw himself getting pushed. Bush league reffing.
The linesman realized he was an idiot for parking himself right in front of the bench door.

Marchant was just trying to get to the bench so he moved him a few feet.

No biggie.

____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:21 pm The linesman realized he was an idiot for parking himself right in front of the bench door.

Marchant was just trying to get to the bench so he moved him a few feet.
He couldn't just go over the boards? Oh, right ...
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

He has a right to the bench door.
____
Try to focus on someday.
5thhorseman
MVP
MVP

Post by 5thhorseman »

Wooosh
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Nope, I got your short joke.
____
Try to focus on someday.
Megaterio Llamas
MVP
MVP

Post by Megaterio Llamas »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:39 pm Is Marchand baked? He looks slow right now. No fucking way he’s on a Canada team for the 4 Nations tournament. Marchand could motor back in the day. He’s 36. Sorry but I’ll take Crosby and Petro as the old guys. Father Time always wins.
Yeah I guess he is getting on eh. I thought he was a couple of years younger than that. Still scored 30 goals or close to it this year, and without most of the previous bad behavior.
el rey del mambo
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Strangelove wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 pm He has a right to the bench door.
If that was a Canuck in 2011, we would have gotten a penalty. Hell, we still might this year for something just as obtuse. Anyhow, here's to a 2-1 Boston win, with Marchand getting ejected for the remainder of the playoffs (Dare to dream, Willis)
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Tciso wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:08 pm
Strangelove wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 pm He has a right to the bench door.
If that was a Canuck in 2011, we would have gotten a penalty. Hell, we still might this year for something just as obtuse. Anyhow, here's to a 2-1 Boston win, with Marchand getting ejected for the remainder of the playoffs (Dare to dream, Willis)
You got the important 50% right.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I know there are Leaf haters here but not sure how any Canadian can be happy to see the Bruins beat Toronto. I for one hate the Bruins. We need more Canadian presence in the playoffs, it’s better for hockey Canada if T.O. had moved on and not Boston.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 am I know there are Leaf haters here but not sure how any Canadian can be happy to see the Bruins beat Toronto. I for one hate the Bruins. We need more Canadian presence in the playoffs, it’s better for hockey Canada if T.O. had moved on and not Boston.
How highly proper of you…
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

rats19 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 9:58 am I know there are Leaf haters here but not sure how any Canadian can be happy to see the Bruins beat Toronto. I for one hate the Bruins. We need more Canadian presence in the playoffs, it’s better for hockey Canada if T.O. had moved on and not Boston.
Rats, I can’t stand Boston. They are the Toronto Maple leaves of America hockey.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:39 am
rats19 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:07 am
Rats, I can’t stand Boston. They are the Toronto Maple leaves of America hockey.
That’s fine and good chef… but don’t downplay Canadians loyalty to their country but not aligning side by side with you.

We all hate Boston too and want the panthers to smash their faces in..

TO is on another level to a lot of folks… for Canadian reasons.
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….