The Official Dave Ayres CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:The point is Tuna a team can only ice so many smurfettes in a line-up. You currently already are icing 4 of those smurfs above. Any more than that you'd be well, WELL over the league average.
I wouldn't be barking big Dude.
Canucks have their share of featherweights. I think Horvat and Chaput are the only forwards north of 200 pounds.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
BigTuna
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by BigTuna »

RoyalDude wrote:The point is Tuna a team can only ice so many smurfettes in a line-up. You currently already are icing 4 of those smurfs above. Any more than that you'd be well, WELL over the league average.
The leaves went for size in the 2016' draft. The 2015 had more smaller, speedy forwards they took. You'll start seeing the bigger guys like Greenaway, , Korshkov, Middleton, ETC. within the next 1-2 years.
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

BigTuna wrote:
The leaves went for size in the 2016' draft. The 2015 had more smaller, speedy forwards they took. You'll start seeing the bigger guys like Greenaway, , Korshkov, Middleton, ETC. within the next 1-2 years.
LOL none of those guys are ever going to be NHLers! :lol:

WAKE THE FUCK UP TUNA!!!

Dude is right, soon folks will be calling 'em "Toronto Maple Elfs".

BTW I think big Matt Martin might be the guy Vegas plucks...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Post by Carl Yagro »

So, BigFlounder is essentially saying to "focus on 2-3 years from now".
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Strangelove »

Hank wrote:So, BigFlounder is essentially saying to "focus on 2-3 years from now".
:mrgreen:

Only problem is Leaves don't have a genius at the helm...
____
Try to focus on someday.
Topper
CC Legend

Post by Topper »

Leaves have so many helmsmen they need to hire Garth Snow to teach them to do the Wang dang doodle.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Holy Hell Bubbles Macuzzi...you are so anti Benning you've turn pro Tuna. I am providing you with a link to the Vancouver Canucks Roster and in that you will see the height and weight of each individual player - NOTHING like the Toronto Smurfette's! Give your noggin a shake, Jabrone!

LINK - https://www.nhl.com/canucks/roster

Here are the only guys under 6'-0 and their weights

- Baertschi - 5'-11" 192 LBS
- Boucher - 5'-10" 195 lbs - Most likely gone after this season
- Rodin - 5'-11" 185 lbs - Most likely gone after this season
- Biega - 5'-10" 193 lbs - Will be gone after this season
- Stecher - 5'-10" 190 lbs

THAT'S it Jabrone! Only Stecher and Baertschi should be on the team next year and those two are thick compared to most of the rail think smurfettes that litter the leaves young player pool and prospect pool. :lol: too funny, I can't stop laughing.

On their way

Virtanen - 6'-1" 210 lbs
Juolevi - 6'-2" 185 lbs
Boeser - 6'-1" - 195 lbs
Gaudette - 6'-1" 190 lbs
Brisebios - 6'-3" 190 lbs
Joe Labate - 6'-5" 205 lbs
Cole Cassels - 6'-0 180 lbs

The Only small Leaf like Prospect in the works is Lockwood - 5'-11" 172 lbs.

Tuna expects all those smurfettes to make the team ie., Bracco, Leipsic, Dermott, Johnsson, Carrick all to be on the team along with fellow smurfs Marner, Shoshnikov, Nylander and Brown. LMAO!!!!! HALF the 18 skaters all SMURFS, LMAO
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

BigTuna wrote:

LOL, none of those guys are considered good prospects. LOLOLOLOLOL. All your top prospects are SHRIMPS!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Holy Hell Bubbles Macuzzi...you are so anti Benning you've turn pro Tuna. I am providing you with a link to the Vancouver Canucks Roster and in that you will see the height and weight of each individual player - NOTHING like the Toronto Smurfette's! Give your noggin a shake, Jabrone!

LINK - https://www.nhl.com/canucks/roster

Here are the only guys under 6'-0 and their weights

- Baertschi - 5'-11" 192 LBS
- Boucher - 5'-10" 195 lbs - Most likely gone after this season
- Rodin - 5'-11" 185 lbs - Most likely gone after this season
- Biega - 5'-10" 193 lbs - Will be gone after this season
- Stecher - 5'-10" 190 lbs

THAT'S it Jabrone! Only Stecher and Baertschi should be on the team next year and those two are thick compared to most of the rail think smurfettes that litter the leaves young player pool and prospect pool. :lol: too funny, I can't stop laughing.

On their way

Virtanen - 6'-1" 210 lbs
Juolevi - 6'-2" 185 lbs
Boeser - 6'-1" - 195 lbs
Gaudette - 6'-1" 190 lbs
Brisebios - 6'-3" 190 lbs
Joe Labate - 6'-5" 205 lbs
Cole Cassels - 6'-0 180 lbs

The Only small Leaf like Prospect in the works is Lockwood - 5'-11" 172 lbs.

Tuna expects all those smurfettes to make the team ie., Bracco, Leipsic, Dermott, Johnsson, Carrick all to be on the team along with fellow smurfs Marner, Shoshnikov, Nylander and Brown. LMAO!!!!! HALF the 18 skaters all SMURFS, LMAO
Labate and Cassels aren't good prospects whatsoever. Virtanen might make the team in a couple years as a booth six guy. The way rest of the guys you mentioned are not big or physical.

It's funny you didn't mention the toothpicks Granlund, Sutter and Eriksson. All razor thin guys who are 170-180 pounds who get bounced around all over the ice.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Are you on crack? Eriksson is 6'-2" 192 lbs! Sutter is 6'-3" 191 lbs! Granlund is 6'-0 183 lbs unlike your favourite - ShrunkCarrot - 5'-10" 170 lbs

You're losing it Macenzzi, absolutely losing it!
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote:Are you on crack? Eriksson is 6'-2" 192 lbs! Sutter is 6'-3" 191 lbs! Granlund is 6'-0 183 lbs unlike your favourite - ShrunkCarrot - 5'-10" 170 lbs
Yes and Brendan Morrison is 5ft 11 190 lbs.
Those three guys are toothpicks. Sutter has stringy arms and legs , looks like an Ethiopian. Granlund is probably closer to 160 than 170. Eriksson no way is 192. I've read 181 and it's more accurate
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:Are you on crack? Eriksson is 6'-2" 192 lbs! Sutter is 6'-3" 191 lbs! Granlund is 6'-0 183 lbs unlike your favourite - ShrunkCarrot - 5'-10" 170 lbs
Yes and Brendan Morrison is 5ft 11 190 lbs.
Those three guys are toothpicks. Sutter has stringy arms and legs , looks like an Ethiopian. Granlund is probably closer to 160 than 170. Eriksson no way is 192. I've read 181 and it's more accurate
Are you always this out to lunch? What's with you man, you're like Archie Bunker in your angry chair
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I'm not angry at all buds. I love seeing this butter soft Canucks team with so little pushback. I'm calling zero fighting majors for the rest of the year.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:I'm not angry at all buds. I love seeing this butter soft Canucks team with so little pushback. I'm calling zero fighting majors for the rest of the year.
Fighting majors wins hockey? Who won the game last night? Dude Rock Em Sock em is Ohhhhver. Get over it, man! Ryan Clowe is no more
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I didn't say it won hockey games, it was just an observation about the leagues softest team. I guess you like teams that are tiny , thin , slow and shitty