WHY I HATE THE NBA

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

DavidPratt_
MVP
MVP

WHY I HATE THE NBA

Post by DavidPratt_ »

THIS IS WHY I HATE THE NBA:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/12/24/bas ... tml?hpt=C2

HOPE THESE MORONS GET LOCKED OUT FOR A LONG TIME.

DP
VANCOUVER'S SEXIEST BROADCASTER AND COUGAR HUNTER

*OPINIONS EXRESSED ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR, AND THEY DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THOSE OF ©BELL MEDIA*

WATCH THE DAVID PRATT SHOW W/BRO JAKE 6-10 AM, M-F ON THE TEAM 1040
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: WHY I HATE THE NBA

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Some of those athletes are absurd. Seems to me it's typically football and basketball. I'm not sure if it's the media or what... but these guys seriously believe the hype.

I remember the "unveiling" the Heat put on for the James/Bosh signings. Smoke shows, the three of them looking like idiots posing, screaming, dancing, flexing etc. It's laughable... These guys should all be kicked hard in the sack for being so downright idiotic.
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

holy crap......a Pratt thread I like? i must be drunk on eggnog. Greedy bunch of spoiled brats
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

LeBron and his circus of clowns annoy me to no end. I've been trying to get back into the NBA, but I just can't. With antics like this, it just makes me shake my head. But, unfortunately there is a lot of stupidity out there to possibly garner this 'sponsorship'. It's an embarrassment to sports and especially gives that stereo-type to the ''ghetto athlete" some validity.

I do like basketball, but I watch the NCAA and particularily the Big 10 division. MSU fan here, and I am hoping Izzo and the boys can really put a dent into March Madness this year. GO SPARTANS!
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

NBA who cares eh!
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

If the NBA goes into lockout mode, this will be the first time in history two major sports leagues will simultaneously be running.

This is a perfect opportunity for the NHL to push their marketing and possibly gather some new fans into their fold.

Personally, I'd like for the NFL to get things done but as far as the NBA is concerned...oh well, no big loss.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

Any sport that can turn 30 secs left in the game ...into 30mins...meh!!!
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….