Hello all! - Official Spidey vs Kings thread?

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Re: Hello all!

Post by HockeyGirl »

Kings in 3 wrote:Hey folks, Kings fan here. Kings will win it in 3. Mercy rule will be in full effect.

Not funny and not a funny way to get started on a new board.

I am a lady King fan and I'm here to hopefully just do a little chatting about hockey! My favorite is Drew Doughty, or maybe we should call him Drew Cutey!

Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games. It's very fun to have playoffs back in LA. Kings could go to the Cup!
"Once an idiot conspiracy theorist, always an idiot conspiracy theorist."

Clam Russel
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

Welcome Kings fans - it should be a good one.

It's about time you guys made it to the playoffs! This is a good matchup and we have a few question marks on our side.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Killer

Post by Killer »

Cornuck wrote:This is a good matchup and we have a few question marks on our side.
Giddy up!
rinkrat
CC Veteran

Re: Hello all! - Official Kings fans introduction thread.

Post by rinkrat »

Newbie here. Love Vancouver-the city, but will pull for the Kings. Did Goldie sell her place in Shaughnessy? She's a big Kings fan.
"I just don't know why they're shooting at us. All we want to do is bring them democracy and white bread. Transplant the American dream. Freedom. Achievement. Hyperacidity. Affluence. Flatulence. Technology. Tension." Hawkeye Pierce.
Sid Dithers
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Sid Dithers »

HockeyGirl wrote:
Kings in 3 wrote:Hey folks, Kings fan here. Kings will win it in 3. Mercy rule will be in full effect.
Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games.
I don't believe we have anyone named 'Jase' on membership here. And if one shows up, we'd tar & feather him and rename him 'Bill' or 'Dave'.
AraChniD iS stoOpiDz!
trouble

Post by trouble »

No Mercy Rule Here.. :mex:
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

Sid Dithers wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:
Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games.
I don't believe we have anyone named 'Jase' on membership here. And if one shows up, we'd tar & feather him and rename him 'Bill' or 'Dave'.
Jase is my eye candy. My sex buddy!

Clam Russel
Sid Dithers
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Sid Dithers »

HockeyGirl wrote: Jase is my eye candy. My sex buddy!
This is Canucks Corner! We don't believe in sex. We specialize in smoking a lot of dope and not knowing nothing about hockey. Haven't you heard?
AraChniD iS stoOpiDz!
nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by nucklehead_88 »

Sid Dithers wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote: Jase is my eye candy. My sex buddy!
This is Canucks Corner! We don't believe in sex. We specialize in smoking a lot of dope and not knowing nothing about hockey. Haven't you heard?

bahahaha the truth hurts. welcome kings fans! this should be a fun one.
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
the Cunning Linguist
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by the Cunning Linguist »

Awesome... Should be a good one. Welcome all... :D
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Post by BreknNeksCashnCheks »

HockeyGirl wrote:

I am a lady King fan and I'm here to hopefully just do a little chatting about hockey! My favorite is Drew Doughty, or maybe we should call him Drew Cutey!

Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games. It's very fun to have playoffs back in LA. Kings could go to the Cup!
want to x-change pics?
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

rinkrat wrote:Newbie here. Love Vancouver-the city, but will pull for the Kings. Did Goldie sell her place in Shaughnessy? She's a big Kings fan.

get out of here! your site is full of rude loosers!
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote:
HockeyGirl wrote:

want to x-change pics?
You first! Besides, check my avatar.

Clam Russel
BreknNeksCashnCheks
CC Rookie

Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games. It's very fun to have playoffs back in LA. Kings could go to the Cup

want to x-change pics?[/quote]

You first! Besides, check my avatar.[/quote]

I like! But i want to make sure the rest of your looks as good! I'd have bad experience with women from LA (are double cheeseburgers free down there?)
HockeyGirl
CC Veteran

Post by HockeyGirl »

BreknNeksCashnCheks wrote:I am a lady King fan and I'm here to hopefully just do a little chatting about hockey! My favorite is Drew Doughty, or maybe we should call him Drew Cutey!

Hoping for a good series, Jase and I will be watching all the games. It's very fun to have playoffs back in LA. Kings could go to the Cup

want to x-change pics?
You first! Besides, check my avatar.[/quote]

I like! But i want to make sure the rest of your looks as good! I'd have bad experience with women from LA (are double cheeseburgers free down there?)[/quote]

5-4, 116.

Clam Russel