GDT: Canucks/Moose @ Anaheim 7PM SNET-P(HD)

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

nucklehead_88
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: GDT: Canucks/Moose @ Anaheim 7PM SNET-P(HD)

Post by nucklehead_88 »

uuuuuuuuuugly. holy crap.
"HE WILL PLAY, YOU KNOW HE'LL PLAY, HE'LL PLAY ON CRUTCHES...."

Jim Robson
Jelly
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Jelly »

I heard #7 on the radio, sounded like a bad bounce?

*shrug* over an 82 game season, we will have nights like these regardless whatever we do, shit will go wrong.
You can't win them all, and even no matter how hard you try, you still can't catch all the pokemons either.

I probably sound like Tom Larscheid, but honestly guys, let's not get too beat up about this one. If we get a repeat, then you can start pressing that panic button. Plus, such a bad defensive performance after a "strong" defensive game last night in LA, would only give the coaching staff more bullets and more excuses to demand better out of our players.

Maybe it's the alcohol, but there's always two sides to the coin.
This signature hates SOB as much as the guy who wrote this signature.
Lancer
CC Legend

Post by Lancer »

I stopped listening after goal #3, but then this flu bug I have had me comatose by the 1st intermission.

I'm not jumping from any high ledges at this point. I'm with Jelly in that games like this will happen, especially when half your starting roster is either injured or playing with an injury. This is worse than that stretch in January last year so to expect the guys to go on a run would be a little unreasonable.

The one thing I question is putting Schneider into the game in the 3rd. What does that prove? The guys are tired and already out of the game. The Clucks are smelling a route and you put the newbie in? Like Gary Valk said this morning, all Vigneault's done is hurt Cory's confidence when it would've made more sense to keep him on the bench and start him against Coilorado.

For the team's sake in the divisional standings, I'm hoping for a better fate on Sunday but I'm not holding my breath over it. :?
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

Very pissed about O'Brien and Rypiens lack of fisticuffs last night. WTF. Team was getting schooled and they didn't even try to spark the boys. How the shit is O'Brien planning on staying in this lineup, trying to play real hockey? Welcome to the press level, bud.

Ultimately, with all the injuries to our teams' best players, a constant rotation in the lineup, a back to back night on the road against a team that was humiliated in losing to Toronto... I'm not shocked we lost, it's just the WAY we lost. Complete and utter collapse on every front.