GDT: R2G3 - Canucks in Chi-town - 5pm | CBC, VS

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Amazon Canuck
CC Rookie

Re: GDT: R2G3 - Canucks in Chi-town - 5pm | CBC, VS

Post by Amazon Canuck »

This Just In: Captain Kirk in new Star Trek exposed as Taylor Pyatt (check out the eyes). That's what he did last summer during the off-season, Fact.
westvandal
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

OHLUND STATUS?

Post by westvandal »

Does anyone know how Ohlund is doing?

I feel better about Vaananen after that smack-down on Kane, and especially if Salo will be back.

But hopefully Ohlund is fine.
E1-E4 = I made it up.
E5 = Found it on tsn.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Wow, I can't believe my "cute" little comment started that discussion. Ladies I'm sorry.

As for the comment of female fans being labeled a puck bunny just for the fact of being a hockey fan, let me tell you this. I can at least spot the difference between a bunny and a true fan. Based on what I've seen from all of you here, we have true fans.

On Ohlund: I thought I heard the CBC say that he was just sore but he'd be ok for the next game.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Linden Is God wrote:Wow, I can't believe my "cute" little comment started that discussion. Ladies I'm sorry.

As for the comment of female fans being labeled a puck bunny just for the fact of being a hockey fan, let me tell you this. I can at least spot the difference between a bunny and a true fan. Based on what I've seen from all of you here, we have true fans.

On Ohlund: I thought I heard the CBC say that he was just sore but he'd be ok for the next game.
Crazy female Canucks fans, huh? :P

Good to hear on the Ohlund note. I am guessing a few of the guys are playing with some pain. They are warriors! On that note, one battle at a time. 4 wars....1 won. 16 battles to be won.

Go Canucks!!!!
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

LotusBlossom wrote: I am guessing a few of the guys are playing with some pain. They are warriors!

Go Canucks!!!!

Speaking of. I have to say, I am amazed with Ryan Johnson. I have to admit, I never got a chance to see him play much and I didn't realize how valuable he is. I heard nothing good of him from Blues fans, but hot damn he is, like LotusBlossom says, a warrior. Those are the type of players I love and cheer for.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

Puck
MVP
MVP

Post by Puck »

CBC said he was 7 of 12 on face-offs, but I don't think I saw him lose even once in the third. It's nice to be winning draws. When was the last time face-offs were a Canuck team strength?
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Puck wrote:CBC said he was 7 of 12 on face-offs, but I don't think I saw him lose even once in the third. It's nice to be winning draws. When was the last time face-offs were a Canuck team strength?
When Peter Zezel was a Canuck?
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Linden Is God wrote:
Puck wrote:CBC said he was 7 of 12 on face-offs, but I don't think I saw him lose even once in the third. It's nice to be winning draws. When was the last time face-offs were a Canuck team strength?
When Peter Zezel was a Canuck?
:lol: :lol:

1994... Linden, Ronning, Lafayette. I think they were a pretty good core.

I think Zez was here in 97?
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

He's kinda like old furniture, you gotta throw it out, but he just ends up in your garage and haunting you forever.

Oh Don... :drink:
HereComeTheHawks

Post by HereComeTheHawks »

Y'all got us last night, but they will be back on Thursday.It seems like when Buff went out with that interference penalty, Vancouver caught the Hawks back on their heels. That won't happen in Game 4.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

HereComeTheHawks wrote:Y'all got us last night, but they will be back on Thursday.It seems like when Buff went out with that interference penalty, Vancouver caught the Hawks back on their heels. That won't happen in Game 4.
Will be a good game, but the Canucks learned from their mistakes, seems the Hawks...'*haven't*

Just an observation :D
HereComeTheHawks

Post by HereComeTheHawks »

LotusBlossom wrote:
HereComeTheHawks wrote:Y'all got us last night, but they will be back on Thursday.It seems like when Buff went out with that interference penalty, Vancouver caught the Hawks back on their heels. That won't happen in Game 4.
Will be a good game, but the Canucks learned from their mistakes, seems the Hawks...'*haven't*

Just an observation :D
That's ok. I think the Hawks will play a more sound game tonight. They know they can't afford any silly stuff and risk going down, 3 games to 1.