GDT: R2G3 - Canucks in Chi-town - 5pm | CBC, VS

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

nucks_girl
CC Veteran

Re: GDT: R2G3 - Canucks in Chi-town - 5pm | CBC, VS

Post by nucks_girl »

Linden Is God wrote: Speaking of...anyone see the hot girl in the Canucks jersey the CBC showed when the Canucks scored their second goal.
I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life last night queing up to that part of the game on my pvr to see who you were talking about. You could barely see her lol.

Good game, just what I wanted, bore the home crowd. It was a perfect road game. Anyone watch CBC after the game? Loved how happy Bieksa was: "It was a greasy road win, just how me and my partner like it." :eh: Maybe too much information for us.

Only part of the game I was pissed off about was the stupid cameraman. At times, he wouldn't even have the camera on the puck, and then the camera feed went all wonky by the beginning of the 3rd period, and he just sucked overall. I kept yelling at the tv "to the left....the puck is to the left, you worthless ass!". Meh.

Funny, the Canucks have not lost yet when I'm watching the game at home. I was out watching the Saturday night game and they lost...hmm.

Anyways, can't wait until tomorrow evening!!!
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

nucks_girl wrote:
Linden Is God wrote: Speaking of...anyone see the hot girl in the Canucks jersey the CBC showed when the Canucks scored their second goal.
I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life last night queing up to that part of the game on my pvr to see who you were talking about. You could barely see her lol.

Good game, just what I wanted, bore the home crowd. It was a perfect road game. Anyone watch CBC after the game? Loved how happy Bieksa was: "It was a greasy road win, just how me and my partner like it." :eh: Maybe too much information for us.

Only part of the game I was pissed off about was the stupid cameraman. At times, he wouldn't even have the camera on the puck, and then the camera feed went all wonky by the beginning of the 3rd period, and he just sucked overall. I kept yelling at the tv "to the left....the puck is to the left, you worthless ass!". Meh.

Funny, the Canucks have not lost yet when I'm watching the game at home. I was out watching the Saturday night game and they lost...hmm.

Anyways, can't wait until tomorrow evening!!!
Soooooo you like hot women? Me too! ;)

Stay home!!! :evil:

p.i.s.s. Vito Apollo?! :mrgreen:

@HotMale.Calm
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

nucks_girl wrote: I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life last night queing up to that part of the game on my pvr to see who you were talking about. You could barely see her lol.
You know, we as women are often accused of only watching sports for the hot guys that we either date, marry or those on the field/court/ice. Some of us even get the term "puck bunny" but more often than not for the true female sports fans out there, we're in it for the love of the game.

Not too often does a man distract me from a hockey game, especially a playoff game. Yet, a man can spot a hot woman in the stands on TV that was panned on for one sec.

We're puck bunnies? :lol:

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

LotusBlossom wrote:
nucks_girl wrote: I can't believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life last night queing up to that part of the game on my pvr to see who you were talking about. You could barely see her lol.
You know, we as women are often accused of only watching sports for the hot guys that we either date, marry or those on the field/court/ice. Some of us even get the term "puck bunny" but more often than not for the true female sports fans out there, we're in it for the love of the game.

Not too often does a man distract me from a hockey game, especially a playoff game. Yet, a man can spot a hot woman in the stands on TV that was panned on for one sec.

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)
That's the second time that 'cute' has been directed in my general direction in a week :?

We're no p-bunnies...we're Puck Sluts!

Make no mistake aboot titt
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Post by Island Nucklehead »

I woudln't mind AV trying some more mid-game line-juggling. Sundin is obviously an odd bird on that Raymond-Kesler unit. I'd wonder about moving Rypien up to play with them, add that sandpaper and ferocious, speedy forecheck to play with them. Burrows hasn't scored in the series, and has mustered five shots in the three games. It's not a problem when we're winning, but it could become that way if the goals dry up.

Something I'd consider trying out:

Sedin-Sedin-Bernier (it's been working on the PP)
Raymond-Kesler-Rypien (energy much?)
Burrows-Sundin-Wellwood (little bit of everything, Wellwood has looked great with the puck, Burrows towards the goal and Sundin blasting away)
Pyatt-Johnson-Hordichuk

That kind of spread-out offense can really give the Blackhawks line-matching fits.
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Arachnid wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote:

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)
That's the second time that 'cute' has been directed in my general direction in a week :?

We're no p-bunnies...we're Puck Sluts!

Make no mistake aboot titt

Last I looked, I was commenting on NG's post responding to someone else's post about seeing a hot woman in the stands for a second or two.

That's was "cute" :)

LB-AgentZeroIsMyHero
Amazon Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by Amazon Canuck »

LotusBlossom wrote:

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)

There's nothing I hate more than being accused of being a puck bunny because I'm a female hockey fan.. SO ANNOYING! Not to mention untrue. Considering we're watching a lot of guys playing hockey and I'm heterosexual, I'm bound to notice attractive players, but that doesn't make me a puck bunny -- just means I'm not blind or oblivious, lol.

And G, I think the word you're looking for in regards to what you're talking about is HYPOCRITICAL, haha!
nucks_girl
CC Veteran

Post by nucks_girl »

LotusBlossom wrote:

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)
So true. When I'm watching the game, I'm watching the game!!! Really, the reason I had to go back and check who LIG was talking about is because I didn't notice anyone during the game and neither did my husband. And I usually find it quite amusing when cameramen hunt for women in the arena. When I went back to that clip, I realized I had seen her after the play but it was nothing worth remembering because you couldn't even see her!
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Amazon Canuck wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote:

Men are so 'cute'. 8-)

There's nothing I hate more than being accused of being a puck bunny because I'm a female hockey fan.. SO ANNOYING! Not to mention untrue. Considering we're watching a lot of guys playing hockey and I'm heterosexual, I'm bound to notice attractive players, but that doesn't make me a puck bunny -- just means I'm not blind or oblivious, lol.

And G, I think the word you're looking for in regards to what you're talking about is HYPOCRITICAL, haha!
Yeah the "H" word.

Not saying all men are like this I just hate being pegged that I'm there for the guys. I probably know more about sports than the average male fan. I Know what you mean though. I still think Jovo is freaking hot btw. ;)

PS how are you enjoying the job of entertaining Agent Zero?

ZeroIsStillMyHero
Amazon Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by Amazon Canuck »

nucks_girl wrote:
LotusBlossom wrote:
nucks_girl wrote:

So true. When I'm watching the game, I'm watching the game!!! Really, the reason I had to go back and check who LIG was talking about is because I didn't notice anyone during the game and neither did my husband. And I usually find it quite amusing when cameramen hunt for women in the arena. When I went back to that clip, I realized I had seen her after the play but it was nothing worth remembering because you couldn't even see her!

HAHA the cameramen DO do that!! Every single game I've been to with my friend Rachelle, we got on TV and the jumbotron. Last time we got on from the gigantic studio cameras on the side, and I was on the Jumbotron and couldn't find where the cameras were till I realized that it was the huge TV cameras above the lowerbowl hahaha. I was like "how the hell did they find the 2 of us in row 10 from way up there?" ... those cameramen have too much time on their hands and should be filming the game!!
nucks_girl
CC Veteran

Post by nucks_girl »

Amazon Canuck wrote:HAHA the cameramen DO do that!! Every single game I've been to with my friend Rachelle, we got on TV and the jumbotron. Last time we got on from the gigantic studio cameras on the side, and I was on the Jumbotron and couldn't find where the cameras were till I realized that it was the huge TV cameras above the lowerbowl hahaha. I was like "how the hell did they find the 2 of us in row 10 from way up there?" ... those cameramen have too much time on their hands and should be filming the game!!
Haha, that's hilarious. You know, they have to keep the guys interested somehow :wink: Actually, I think they just pan around during commercials and stops in play, watching and waiting to see a girl. The fan reaction is funny though. As long as we don't start with the 'Ice Girls', it's all good.
Amazon Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by Amazon Canuck »

LotusBlossom wrote:

Yeah the "H" word.

Not saying all men are like this I just hate being pegged that I'm there for the guys. I probably know more about sports than the average male fan. I Know what you mean though. I still think Jovo is freaking hot btw. ;)

PS how are you enjoying the job of entertaining Agent Zero?

ZeroIsStillMyHero
[/quote][/quote]

Agent Zero & I have a lot in common right now --- we're both jobless domestics with animals to take care of and nothing else to do. I think I might give him gardening and baking tips to fill his day :)
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Amazon Canuck wrote:
HAHA the cameramen DO do that!! Every single game I've been to with my friend Rachelle, we got on TV and the jumbotron. Last time we got on from the gigantic studio cameras on the side, and I was on the Jumbotron and couldn't find where the cameras were till I realized that it was the huge TV cameras above the lowerbowl hahaha. I was like "how the hell did they find the 2 of us in row 10 from way up there?" ... those cameramen have too much time on their hands and should be filming the game!!
LOL You know I did see you on TV, good 'ole CBC. I was with "Sportscaster", he didn't have much nice to say about Rachelle...but lol but to stay on topic I remember we saw you on TV once. I knew it was you because you're the only woman in the stands that's 7'0...LOL
Amazon Canuck wrote: Agent Zero & I have a lot in common right now --- we're both jobless domestics with animals to take care of and nothing else to do. I think I might give him gardening and baking tips to fill his day
'ciding

:lol: :lol:

Wait till you both start school in September. Geesh!
Amazon Canuck
CC Rookie

Post by Amazon Canuck »

LotusBlossom wrote:
Amazon Canuck wrote:
LOL You know I did see you on TV, good 'ole CBC. I was with "Sportscaster", he didn't have much nice to say about Rachelle...but lol but to stay on topic I remember we saw you on TV once. I knew it was you because you're the only woman in the stands that's 7'0...LOL
Amazon Canuck wrote: Agent Zero & I have a lot in common right now --- we're both jobless domestics with animals to take care of and nothing else to do. I think I might give him gardening and baking tips to fill his day
'ciding

:lol: :lol:

Wait till you both start school in September. Geesh!

LOL G! I WAS SITTING DOWN!! lol@ 7 ft tall, cides. lots of times at intermission ppl will be like "you're the girl from the jumbotron!" but i'm not 7 feet! God I just keep getting taller and taller..... hahaha
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Amazon Canuck wrote:LOL G! I WAS SITTING DOWN!! lol@ 7 ft tall, cides. lots of times at intermission ppl will be like "you're the girl from the jumbotron!" but i'm not 7 feet! God I just keep getting taller and taller..... hahaha
Well beside Rachelle you looked like you were standing. Kinda like when we hang out :lol: :? :(

*gets stilts*

LB-G