Ottawa at GM, tonight...

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Ottawa at GM, tonight...

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Pavol 2 nothing ..... Go Canucks Go

Hey Brian, didn't i told you they'll win. 8-)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Re: Ottawa at GM, tonight...

Post by Cookie La Rue »

Holy shit, anybody who has seen Edler a minute ago must be amazed, what an effort. shit...

3 nothing yihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ps: period 2 ended and the best what Ottawa got are the 2 Centurions behind the bench going for another beer ? :lol:

cheeers
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Looks like there were some sparks in this game. It's a shame I missed it. Nice to see a win against the Senaturds.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Jovorock
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Jovorock »

Sounds like a good game, doing some other stuff and didn't want to pay for it. Seems when I don't pay for PPV the Canucks win? :?
Keep your friends and your enemies very close
You never know when you might have to stab one
of them in the back!
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Jovorock wrote:Sounds like a good game, doing some other stuff and didn't want to pay for it. Seems when I don't pay for PPV the Canucks win? :?
:lol:

Don't order PPV! Just watch it on the net! :P

Game Notes:

Demitra with the Twins is working, why not leave that line alone.

Sanford played alright, but the Sens didn't really test him so don't go pulling out the long-term contract talk yet.

Edler has been constantly improving his offensive game, would like to see him tighten up in the neutral zone and not give away the puck as much.

Kesler needs to find his groove again. I'm not sure if anyone sees it but he's game has been a little off since the middle of November.

Overall, a well played game by the Canucks and a not so well played game by the Sens.

I'll take the win, but the Nucks need to stay the hell out of the penalty box more. A better team would have come back and won or at least challenged for the victory.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Lancer »

LotusBlossom wrote:
Jovorock wrote:Sounds like a good game, doing some other stuff and didn't want to pay for it. Seems when I don't pay for PPV the Canucks win? :?
:lol:

Don't order PPV! Just watch it on the net! :P

Game Notes:

Demitra with the Twins is working, why not leave that line alone.

Sanford played alright, but the Sens didn't really test him so don't go pulling out the long-term contract talk yet.

Edler has been constantly improving his offensive game, would like to see him tighten up in the neutral zone and not give away the puck as much.

Kesler needs to find his groove again. I'm not sure if anyone sees it but he's game has been a little off since the middle of November.

Overall, a well played game by the Canucks and a not so well played game by the Sens.

I'll take the win, but the Nucks need to stay the hell out of the penalty box more. A better team would have come back and won or at least challenged for the victory.
With regard to Kesler and his play, I think he's trying to do too much out there and as a result getting less done. The couple of times I've seen him play, he seems to want to do something special when something simple would do better. He's not sucking overall, but his offensive game has dried up (so has Burrows') and his checking game hasn't been what it could be. Is it the extra attention they're getting since they went wild in October? Perhaps, but I think he has to stop squeezing the stick so tight, accept that his job is to check the top line out of the game and whatever offense comes off their antagonizing forecheck is bonus.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.