Canucks/Sharks Dec 23rd TSN/1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Sid Dithers
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: Canucks/Sharks Dec 23rd TSN/1040

Post by Sid Dithers »

the toucan kid wrote: I'm accepting it Sid because it's an aberration for a team that has worked very hard more often than not this year. They were disadvantaged by travel and this was one we could see coming.
True, the circumstances weren't great. So why not suck up the adversity and give yourselves a chance to win a big game? Is the challenge too much for this group?
the toucan kid wrote:No reason to make a big deal about it unless it becomes a habit.
Ten days ago in Edmonton was another el-foldo act. 2 turkeys in ten days is getting pretty habit-like, IMO.
AraChniD iS stoOpiDz!
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Challenge was too much for any group (seen the Sharks record at home?) and we'll have to agree to disagree about the team's overall effort I guess.
trouble

Post by trouble »

the toucan kid wrote:I have to disagree about Schneider, did you see the team that was playing in front of him? None of the goals were really bad ones in the first period. That would have been a blowout with Sandford or Luongo or Parent or Sawchuk or even an impermeable force field.

I'm accepting it Sid because it's an aberration for a team that has worked very hard more often than not this year. They were disadvantaged by travel and this was one we could see coming. No reason to make a big deal about it unless it becomes a habit.

It's not just the SJ game... He has not been good in almost all his NHL games..

But your right that the team took most of the night off
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

Mr C how long do you think they will put up with your shit here ??

Merry Xmas either way. :twisted:
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Mikodat
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Mikodat »

wrong title to this thread... should have been " Canucks serve Turkey early"

Merry Christmas to all :)
Nuck fan Since 1970 and still no Cup :(
trouble

Post by trouble »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Mr C how long do you think they will put up with your shit here ??

Merry Xmas either way. :twisted:

Merry Christmas to you too !