Wanted: Canucks yearbooks

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
George
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Wanted: Canucks yearbooks

Post by George »

If anyone has any old Canucks yearbooks/media guides they're willing to sell, particularly from the 1970s, please PM me. I'm starting to slowly collect them and so far have the '76-77 and '78-79 editions. Unfortunately the few available from this era on ebay seem to ship only to the US, so if you have any lying around in the attic, please let me know!

Thanks...
puckhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by puckhead »

I have boxes and boxes of programs from the 70s, I'm sure I have some years books in there, too, but I'm not ready to let them go quite yet. I'll keep you in mind if my wife ever wins that particular argument though :)

If you are in the greater Vancouver area (ie. if it's convenient), you can use an address in Point Roberts (145 tyee Drive) for your ebay shipping address. http://www.thelettercarrier.com/contact.htm
it costs only a couple of bucks, and you just drive down and bring it back when it arrives.
I've been using this service for years. books, furniture, guitars you name it.
----------------------------
We got LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!
George
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by George »

Thanks puckhead... I hope you win the argument though, they're good souvenirs to look back on :) ...

I picked up 4 or 5 from the mid-70''s a couple of months ago and enjoyed them... lots of interesting characters in the organization back then....
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Re: Wanted: Canucks yearbooks

Post by Grizzly »

George wrote:If anyone has any old Canucks yearbooks/media guides they're willing to sell, particularly from the 1970s, please PM me. I'm starting to slowly collect them and so far have the '76-77 and '78-79 editions. Unfortunately the few available from this era on ebay seem to ship only to the US, so if you have any lying around in the attic, please let me know!

Thanks...
I have them all the way up (at least for the earlier years) from about 74-75 to well into the early 90's ... all pretty much in mint condition. Stacks of old programs too ... Unfortunately George ... I am also a collector !!! Good luck though !

Grizz
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

George wrote:Thanks puckhead... I hope you win the argument though, they're good souvenirs to look back on :) ...

I picked up 4 or 5 from the mid-70''s a couple of months ago and enjoyed them... lots of interesting characters in the organization back then....
I always liked Gary "suitcase" Smith with his huge grin and fro ... Ken Lockett ...

Grizz
Canfan58
AHL Prospect

Re: Wanted: Canucks yearbooks

Post by Canfan58 »

George wrote:If anyone has any old Canucks yearbooks/media guides they're willing to sell, particularly from the 1970s, please PM me. I'm starting to slowly collect them and so far have the '76-77 and '78-79 editions. Unfortunately the few available from this era on ebay seem to ship only to the US, so if you have any lying around in the attic, please let me know!

Thanks...
I have extra Yearbooks but could only find the 1996-1997 issue and if you want it you can have it for $5.00 and I can accept Paypal if need to be shipped I figure my cost at $3.00. I live in Surrey but work at BC Place Stadium and would be willing to meet after work(4:30pm). Let me know and will look for others. dvirstuk@shaw.ca :D :D :D