Sedin 33

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

UpYerKilt
24 Hours Reporter

Sedin 33

Post by UpYerKilt »

What was Henrik thinking? Where was the aggressiveness on that PK?

he was playing zone defense....and he was the fresh player out there!

Not scoring is one thin...do the job on D atleast.

Morrison looks quick...
Vancouver 24 Hours reporter
Spill Your Guts - Every Wednesday
email me with your Canuck thoughts and we'll put them in the Wed paper. guts.mctavish@24hrs.ca
UpYerKilt
24 Hours Reporter

Post by UpYerKilt »

henrik screw up #2 ...

This offense is the leagues worst I think the past dozen gamws...it has to be.

at least we're not paying to see this.
email me with your Canuck thoughts and we'll put them in the Wed paper. guts.mctavish@24hrs.ca
UpYerKilt
24 Hours Reporter

Post by UpYerKilt »

almost shutout by LA

1 goal vs the Ducks

shutout vs Coyotes

Dallas next.... ?
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

Canucks fans are the most bi-polar on earth. A week ago we were going to win the cup, now we're going to miss the playoffs?

You win some you lose some. Let's not be irrational. Every team goes through ups and downs. Let's see how we fair versus Dallas. Still a lot of time to go in the season.
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

level. a week ago I had the same feeling as I do now. win those 3 games against la, nashville and st louis and we stay in the race. but if we lose the next 3 we are right back to square one. its a good thing nashville sucks.

i dont see where the majority of canucks fans are bi polar when there are only a few dozen on this board.

I dont see how people can think of it as just one loss when its how they lose and when they lose it. that is TWO games in a row that they failed to show up in the most important time of the year. maybe they do make the playoffs because of Nashvilles inability to win the same important games. its a good thing that we would last a nice 4 games in the playoffs after that with the way this team is playing. to win the one goal games you have to score at least.

Only Luongo had the bounce back game I thought the whole team should have had. without Lou its 4 or 5 nothing.

not what we should be seeing when we are 12 games away from the playoffs. Im very critical of the way this team is playing right now and I have every right to be this upset at it.

also Im not the kind of fan that waits for win streaks to wait and post on the team. Ill do it when they win or lose. I still think we were lucky to get a point let alone 2 points against LA with the way this team scores goals. or doesnt score them. this is not a good sign for a team "desperate" to make the playoffs.
Mikodat
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Mikodat »

Its been the same for over 10 games.. The Sedins just aren't cutting it. The only reason we are still in the playoff race is the Burrows / Kesler line.. That doesn't say much for the team .. Sedin's are not only playing poorly offensively but are now completely irresponsible defensively.. Its bad when your Captain and ' star ' players don't look like they really give a damm... Hopefully they will wake up and play up to their potential against Dallas...
Nuck fan Since 1970 and still no Cup :(