GDT 2/29/2008 Canucks vs BlueJackets 7PM TV SN Radio 1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Mikodat
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Mikodat »

fug the swedes............
Nuck fan Since 1970 and still no Cup :(
sic puppy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sic puppy »

Hopefully this team can stop the current trend of giving up leads late in the game that result in a loss of 1 point (and the gain of 2 points to the opposition).

This version isn't the same confident team we saw at this time last year.

Having said that, following the all-star break last year the team played 15 games to the end of Feb and had 9 wins, 3 losses & 3 xtra points for 21 total.

This year they have played 14 with 6 wins, 3 L & 5 xtra points for 17.

Not far off and the rest of the division is still within reach.

Brutal schedule for March as they play 10 of 15 on the road. The last 9 of the year are all within the division and will prolly seed the placings for the post season as they play against each team twice & 3 against the flames.
sic puppy
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by sic puppy »

Mikodat wrote:fug the swedes............
Yep....certainly their fault on the turnover that led to the tying goal.

BXa & Mitchel -3 each on the night.
Broda
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by Broda »

Thats the thing that pisses me off about playing a defensive shell when your up.. I know they weren't just dumping it in a waiting around that badly, but why is it such a big deal to keep forechecking? Anyways we picked up a point which is still good. a little bitter though, but calgary lost, we still have a game in hand against the flames, too bad the wild got there win. hopefully a better outing against the hawks on sunday..
mr perfect
MVP
MVP

Post by mr perfect »

Markus Naslund - 0 pt in the last 4 games and 1 goal 1 pt in the last 5 games playing with the Sedins. Compare that to 2 g 4 pt for Raymond and 1 g 5 pt for Shannon in the last 5.
Brutal 3rd period last night. They stopped skating, I watched the period on TV and could see Columbus was going to score before Murray got their 1st goal because the Canucks were standing around in their own zone with their fingers up their collectives posteriors. It's as if now many of the injured are back the rest of the team are waiting for those players to do it all for them.
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

mattola wrote:Beer girl is a hot jessica alba look alike and serves the best each time
:lol: I know who it is and i bet you stole away with her after the St. Louis game last saturday before i could say goodbye to her. ;)
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'