Which team hates us the most

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Which NHL team hates us the most

Calgary
8%
Edmonton
4%
Minnisota
17%
St. Loius
8%
Colorado
58%
Detroit
No votes
Toronto (or is it just Neale and Bob?)
4%
Dallas
No votes

Total votes: 24

Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Which team hates us the most

Post by Madcombinepilot »

I know that Colorado has the most current hate on for us, but which franchise hates us the deepest, and why?
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

Well Colorado maybe, but lets be honest it's very rare for anyone to really hate each other anymore. GMs all talk regulairly and the players don't take the rivalry off the ice.
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

I am going with St. Louis .... yes the Moore thing was a big issue but I think both teams would probably like to forget about it. Colorado IMO would be considered a large rivalry, not necessarily the team that hates the 'Nucks the most .... generally when those two teams play against each other it is a good hard hitting up and down game. Even Sakic said that both teams enjoy playing that type of game.

The St. Louis games always seems dirty and chippy ... lots of cheap shots and alot of big ego's as well ie. Tkachuks, Weights, Pronger etc. Where is Mellanbyequalsgrit .... ??

Grizz
puckhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by puckhead »

I'm going with Minny.
Even with the Moore thing, Colorado has their deepest rivalry with the Red Wings.
We as a club are still reaching to the level where Colorado is (multiple division chmapionships, dangerous in the playoffs more often than not, usually among the faves for the Cup)
Minny on the other hand, is reaching to be where we are. Always a lock for the playoffs, consistently pretty good team. They all hate Matt Cooke, they all hate Ruutu, htey all hate Bertuzzi.

I think Minny focuses on us more that Colorado does.
----------------------------
We got LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

i took colorado too much hate going back awhile. Minny has had a ton of changes since they beat us... still..... bitter......
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

Non mihi, Non tibi, Sed Cerevisia

Puck,
"no ??, no ??, just beer"
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
SRsez
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by SRsez »

Minnesota, it's the cult thing.

Now if you want to talk about which team we hate the most.........
ververgaert
MVP
MVP

Post by ververgaert »

Colorado
Detroit
ST.Louis
Toronto
Minny
Alberta
Don Cherry for Prime Minister
puckhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by puckhead »

Puck,
"no ??, no ??, just beer"

Not for you, not for me, but for beer.
:cheers:
----------------------------
We got LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!
Heavy_P
AHL Prospect

Post by Heavy_P »

Gotta go with Colarado on this one. The whole Steve Moore thing is too fresh in people's minds. If the Moore thing never happened, I'd go with Minny.
"No, if your jaw were broken, you would'nt be able to talk...and my life would be much easier." - Oracle
nucks_girl
CC Veteran

Post by nucks_girl »

i said minnesota. i think the colorado players have forgotten about "the incident". or at least put it past them. but minny hates us with a passion. it just cant be described.

its like us with detroit after they beat us in the playoffs. do you remember how everyone would boo when chelios touched the puck?

now think back to how much minny boos when bert has the puck....
no other team does that :!:
Yzerman191
AHL Prospect

Post by Yzerman191 »

Minnesota. I still remember what Bertuzzi said I believe going into game 6 something like "You Minnesota fans my as well just go home because you are wasting your time coming and watching your team go home". I don't know exactly, but I am sure someone on here does. That was a classic.
the toucan kid
CC Legend

Post by the toucan kid »

I remember him saying "don't both buying tickets for game six" I believe.
randymeeks
CC 1st Team All-Star

Post by randymeeks »

I'd go with Colorado because of Mr. Broken Neck. After all, Bertuzzi could have killed him.... if more of his teammates dogpiled on top of him. :shock: ;)
38 years without a Stanley Cup and counting.
Yzerman191
AHL Prospect

Post by Yzerman191 »

the toucan kid wrote:I remember him saying "don't both buying tickets for game six" I believe.
Lol, thanks man. Yeah, that's what he said. Like I said, I wasn't sure of what he had said, but thanks for correcting me.

That was classic. It definitely got under the fans' skin and pissed 'em off. That's why I still believe that Minnesota is the team that hates the 'Nucks the most!