1/21/08: Canucks/Wild 7:00PM Snet/Team 1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

levelheaded
MVP
MVP

1/21/08: Canucks/Wild 7:00PM Snet/Team 1040

Post by levelheaded »

Should be a great game. I've really started to hate the Wild in the last couple seasons, and the team seems to get really jacked up when they play them. Kicking the crap out of the Wild tonight would make amends for our recent string of defeats.

While this is a battle for first in the division, we'll have played more games than Minnesota by the time the night is done, so in reality at the very best we'll still be tied.

With that said, I say the boys come out reinvigorated and enjoy a good old fashioned Barn Burner at GM place. My prediction: 6-2 Canucks, Henrik with 2, Naslund with 2, Ohlund with 1, Cooke with 1. Gaborik and Burns will reply for the Wild.

GO CANUCKS GO
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

While I can't predict a 6-2 game like levelheaded, I will predict a win. I say 3-1 Canucks. A win tonight is huge is so many ways. That being said, Daniel, Beech and Salo. Gaborik for the Wild.

GO CANUCKS GO!! :towel: :towel: :towel:
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

2-1 after two. The non-call on the Wild's second call was brutal. Even worse there haven't even been any makeup calls going our way. Frustrating game so far. Let's break that 0 for record when trailing after 2.

Edit: 3-1. I think I'll go back to not making predictions. Looks like it's going to be 4 losses in a row.
Naslund Is King
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Naslund Is King »

Sedins get A LOT of points in garbage time when it don't matter.