GDT Canucks @ Wild 5 PM TV: PPV, Radio: Team 1040

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Wow, huge game from Nazzy.

You know what I love about the past four games? A team that can't score has scored 18 goals in its last 4 games.

As for the announcers? I thought Minnesota was a hockey state. If true, how come they have such brutal announcers??
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Meerschaum
MVP
MVP

Post by Meerschaum »

Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."

In tonight's episode, the Brain attempts to take over the world by constructing a time machine and bringing back Markus Naslund from 2003.
Modo vincis, modo vinceris.
antro
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by antro »

nice feed also by espn europe...didn't have a single glitch, and better than most of the streams i've seen.

btw, i don't know if i'm allowed to post such info here, but there's a site in europe that daily lets you know how and where to get online feeds. if anyone is interested, i'll post it.
-----------------------------
no more Bieksa-bashing!
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

Linden Is God wrote:As for the announcers? I thought Minnesota was a hockey state. If true, how come they have such brutal announcers??
The Play-By-Play guy was fine, but lord was that colour guy brutal. If I hadn't known better I'd think that 100% of his hockey knowledge came from Blades of Steel. He had no idea what was going on most of the time. I cannot believe any sane person actually thought that Moore scored near the end there. That was the clearest no-goal I have ever seen.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

antro wrote:nice feed also by espn europe...didn't have a single glitch, and better than most of the streams i've seen.

btw, i don't know if i'm allowed to post such info here, but there's a site in europe that daily lets you know how and where to get online feeds. if anyone is interested, i'll post it.
My feed was buffering alot, but still better then nothing. If you can post the link in every GDT, it would be greatly appreciated. There's quite a few of us here who don't have regular access to Canuck games. Thanks man.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

HOLY SHIT WE'RE FIRST IN THE NORTHWEST!!!!!

I didn't realize that...

First Freaking Place...

I cannot believe how awesome this month has been.
Meerschaum
MVP
MVP

Post by Meerschaum »

Props to Sanford too.

He's followed up his perfect October with a perfect November. ;)
Modo vincis, modo vinceris.
Robert
MVP
MVP

Post by Robert »

Linden Is God wrote:
My feed was buffering alot, but still better then nothing. If you can post the link in every GDT, it would be greatly appreciated. There's quite a few of us here who don't have regular access to Canuck games. Thanks man.
Mine was 98% buffer and no hockey, it just didn't work. I saw a few seconds but that was it. I wonder why?

So um boogergart, how did that Sedin/ Naslund intimidation work out tonight? ;)

But wow how about Naslund? He's found his confidence and it shows.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

I think it was TSN that said this. Boogard played about 4 minutes and was a -1. Very effective.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

antro
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by antro »

Linden Is God wrote:
antro wrote:nice feed also by espn europe...didn't have a single glitch, and better than most of the streams i've seen.

if you were using WMP, check tools>>options>>performance tab. if you check "choose connection speed", and then try choosing T1 or something in that range. i did, and i got the 768 kb/s stream.

speaking of naslund circa 2003, jovo has 3 assists for the coyotes tonight. i guess pinky & the brain's time machine is affecting all of the 2003 roster...just as long as clouts doesn't come back.
levelheaded
MVP
MVP

Post by levelheaded »

I got a perfect stream from that link, so I guess it must be based on internet connections. It was awesome to be able to watch a game that wasn't on CBC or TSN tonight. Definitely keep posting links man.
showtyme21
CC Rookie

Post by showtyme21 »

Center Ice Online can be choppy at times, but I thought that the link that was posted here was better general quality than the feed I get... Maybe I'll try watching my feed through WMP...
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

How sweet is that ? :mrgreen:

What a retaliation !

Right now i'm listening to the live repeat on Team1040 because i couldn`t get up on time because of dreaming of "Pinky and the Brain constructing the time machine to bring back the Nazzy of 2003". :rockin:

I wrote it back in the Oilers GDT, the sniper is back...
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'
Naslund Is King
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Naslund Is King »

Meerschaum wrote:Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—Try to take over the world."

In tonight's episode, the Brain attempts to take over the world by constructing a time machine and bringing back Markus Naslund from 2003.
That was a good episode.
mattola
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by mattola »

props to our Captain. Man he is playing awesome. lets hope it continues.

the team is responding in whole as well. have we turned that corner? I think so. but we still have to beat outside our division