I'm BAAAAAACK

The primary goal of this site is to provide mature, meaningful discussion about the Vancouver Canucks. However, we all need a break some time so this forum is basically for anything off-topic, off the wall, or to just get something off your chest! This forum is named after poster Creeper, who passed away in July of 2011 and was a long time member of the Canucks message board community.

Moderator: Referees

The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

I'm BAAAAAACK

Post by The_Pauser »

Hi :)
Naslund Is King
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Naslund Is King »

Your sig is big.

and Luongo has sure looked pretty average to start this season..

VERY average....
rockalt
MVP
MVP

Post by rockalt »

Seriously, what's the point of this?
Grizzly
MVP
MVP

Post by Grizzly »

rockalt wrote:Seriously, what's the point of this?
Musta been around more before I joined CC cause I have limited knowledge about him or his posting ability ... my initial impression based on the fact I haven't seen any post with substance is that his ego is way too big. He could prove me wrong though ...

Grizz
Joe Rockhead
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Joe Rockhead »

I'm back as well. Formerly known as Ververgaert. After watching the Canucks get manhandled physically in the playoffs and not seeing anything different (Big tough guys) I lost interest. First time in 32 yrs I just didn't seem to give a damn.

Through the first 4 or 5 games I could have cared less but am slowly starting to come back. Why? The same reason you slow down for a car accident. To witness the mayhem and say I told you so to all the D.N and A.V lovers.

I do like the way Louongo, Naslund The sedins Pyatt and somewhat Keseler are playing. Its just too little to keep me happy.

A.V employs a boring system and it sucks to watch. Nonis seems out of touch with finding the right players to play with his talented players. To many Cooke types. So I will look forward to playing devils advocate to those of you who actually like to watch our team be lowered to this crappy level.

Sincerely Joe Rockhead.
Don Cherry for P.M.