Jesse Boulerice

This forum is to discuss game day happenings. New threads will be posted for each game.

Moderator: Referees

20 game suspension for Jesse Boulerice?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 14

B. Mackin
24 Hours Reporter

Jesse Boulerice

Post by B. Mackin »

Just for laughs... go to www.jesseboulerice.com
Canuck2
CC Veteran

Post by Canuck2 »

I hope the Flyers are embarassed of him so that he gets traded to the Canucks, because we need players that have that toughness and meanness in their blood. Not the likes of Cowan, Burrows, Cooke, Linden, etc...soft, soft, soft!

Vigneault must love the players Nonis gave him in terms of grit, get Ritchie and Isbister in the summer, resign Cowan and Linden, keep Cooke and Burrows...nice, oh so nice to have that kind of (soft) grit on the team! The only one of the bunch that would have dropped them and gone with someone of the bunch would be Ritchie without hesitation, unfortunately, he's a middleweight at best.
rockalt
MVP
MVP

Post by rockalt »

I didn't tough included giving someone a cheap shot cross check to the face! Boulerice is a joke and deserves a good shot to the face himself. We'll just have to settle for a deservedly lengthy suspension.

I mean, really you would expect that dirty kind of play from the team being blown out not the winning team. Absolutely gutless.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

He has no business in hockey. When he whacked that guy in juniors and had a year suspension plus an assault charge, that should have been a sign of he's nothing but a bush league player. I hope he gets 20+
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Kowch
CC Veteran

Post by Kowch »

Boulerice is not "tough"... he's a cheapshot artist and about about the last thing we'd need on our team.

Anyone that equates that kind of play with tough... you need your head examined.

He'd better get 20+.
B. Mackin
24 Hours Reporter

Post by B. Mackin »

Dear Gary Bettman,
Has Jesse Boulerice been tested for performance-enhancing drugs under the 2005 CBA rules?
If so, please disclose the result.
Signed,
Bob Mackin
24 hours
mband
CC Veteran

Post by mband »

20 games isn't enough for that kind of garbage.
Canuck2
CC Veteran

Post by Canuck2 »

Yes it was gutless for him to crosscheck Kesler in the face...find me a player in the Canucks' organization that can hang with the likes of Boulerice, tough he is. Just wonder how much better players like Sedinsx2, Naslund, Morrison would be with a guy like him in the lineup.
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Linden Is God »

Canuck2 wrote:Yes it was gutless for him to crosscheck Kesler in the face...find me a player in the Canucks' organization that can hang with the likes of Boulerice, tough he is. Just wonder how much better players like Sedinsx2, Naslund, Morrison would be with a guy like him in the lineup.
With Boulerice? No. He's nothing but bush league.

You want tough guys that would help the Canucks? How these names: Chris Neil, Chris Simon (yes he's given his share of cheap shots, but he can play), Scott Thornton and Georges Laraque. Those guys at least contribute more then Boulerice does. Boulerice has no business in the league to begin with.

As a side note, Cooke brought up a good point. Simon did the same as last year and he got 25 games. Boulerice should get minimum that.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
Cookie La Rue
MVP
MVP

Post by Cookie La Rue »

B. Mackin wrote:Dear Gary Bettman,
Has Jesse Boulerice been tested for performance-enhancing drugs under the 2005 CBA rules?
If so, please disclose the result.
Signed,
Bob Mackin
24 hours
For sure he was tested negative because he took brain-activity-reducing drugs. :lol:
"Every dog has its day." - CC Hockey Pool Champion 2004 & 2013 'Moves like Lenarduzzi'