Heatly cant

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Should Heatly be jailed

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes: 9

svts
MVP
MVP

Post by svts »

feritflame wrote:healty wont get the plea, i really dont think he will
Well I hope he stands up to the DA and shows him whose boss. Hockey players don't like to be pushed around, and if people think that he's just going to roll over and back down over this one issue then -------

Crap.

Sorry, wrong thread.
If a man can remember what he worried about last week, he has a very good memory.
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

Sorry, wrong thread.
hehehe, well he better watch what he says after all

..everythign you say can and will be used against you, you have the right to a lawyer if you can afford one the state will provide you with ....
Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Strange how a Canadian is being charged in the US for killing a Canadian citizen....i know it happened in the US and all but it almost seems like Canada should be holding the trial, a bit of an international incident.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

i agree, after all if it is a canadian, killing another canadian, where does the international part come in, after all there is no inter-nation representation, they are all from one nation... Canada...then again anythign happen under the american constitution because there is that clause that states blah blah blah blah blah... and anythign else, why couldnt they just say everything....
Madcombinepilot
MVP
MVP

Post by Madcombinepilot »

guys, The world has always been 'My house, my rules'. Just because they were both Canadian doesn't mean a damn thing. It broke local laws, and he should be tried under the local law system. If Mac-T can do a year and still have a career, so can Heatley.
The 'Chain of Command' is the chain I am going to beat you with until you understand I am in charge.
Mozy
MVP
MVP

Post by Mozy »

Just because they were both Canadian doesn't mean a damn thing
it really should, after all what right does a damn american have to try two canadians?
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Post by ClamRussel »

Madcombinepilot wrote:guys, The world has always been 'My house, my rules'. Just because they were both Canadian doesn't mean a damn thing. It broke local laws, and he should be tried under the local law system. If Mac-T can do a year and still have a career, so can Heatley.
Well aware of that mcp, just odd that the victim is also Cdn.....usually it involves a foreigner & a local victim in these type of cases, or so it seems. Sometimes people are extridited & tried in their homeland depending on the situation.
Reverend Smack
CC Veteran

Post by Reverend Smack »

I believe Heatley's blood had the equivalent of .o25. That is very low, generally a charge will not go to prosecution unless you blow over .100.
Going to jail would serve no purpose in this situation. There is no punishment that will make Heatley feel worse than he already does. A big fine and community time is more than enough. :mex:
The truth may hurt...but it is still the Truth...Have a nice day :)